Windows 10: Xbox Live-Region

Discus and support Xbox Live-Region in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; could i buy xbox live even if my card is made in romania and romania is not a region on xbox? or could i get xbox live with a card from romania and... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by LupuMATIAS, Nov 6, 2020.

1. Xbox Live-Region

could i buy xbox live even if my card is made in romania and romania is not a region on xbox? or could i get xbox live with a card from romania and have the region in another country?

:)

LupuMATIAS, Nov 6, 2020
  2. malware Win User

Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Nov 6, 2020
  3. liveID locked to US region because of the xbox live

I contact them from this url:
    http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us/

Try to chat to xbox support team and request to relocate (or re-assign to other live id if your country does not supported by xbox live service) your gamertag id.

In my case, I re-assign my old gamertag id to newly created live id. This makes my current live id (which of course the one I have and will always use) free from any gamertag id. Thus, let me re-register using correct region. Btw, try to uninstall all apps
    listed in xbox live section (only in xbox live section, this means including xbox xtra) since you won't have any access to these apps if your new region is not supported by xbox live service, thus ... no way to uninstall to free storage used by those apps.
    If your region is supported by the xbox live service, this doesn't need to be done as you still have access to xbox live games/apps.

黒月(Kurotsuki), Nov 6, 2020
  4. Xbox Live-Region

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 6, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Live-Region

1. Xbox Live-Region - Similar Threads - Xbox Live Region

2. How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to redeem an xbox live gift card code from a different region on the microsoft store?: Im trying to redeem from the microsoft store an xbox live gift card a friend from US gave me. I live in the Philippines. It says 'The code is from another region. It was purchased from a different region from your account. Is there a way around this? How do I solve this?...
  3. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  4. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  5. Xbox live Gold

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox live Gold: Ho scaricato forza horizon con xbox game pass e non posso fare le aste per via de fatto che non ho xbox live, ma quando vado ad aquistare xbox live gold non mi fa procedere perche dice “iscrizione a xbox live gold prepagato 12 mesi”, quando premo gestisci mi rimanda alla...
  6. xbox live card

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live card: my son rec'd an xbox live card for Christmas, this was loaded in January 2020. He accidentally set up xbox game pass, when he went to cancel this he canceled his xbox live. Can we get this back, or are we out the rest of the year...
  7. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  8. Xbox live code

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Xbox live code: So if I buy an xbox live code for forza horizon 4 from G2A or something and it says xbox one but another one says xbox one / windows 10 will the xbox one code work with windows 10?...
  9. Xbox live payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  10. xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live: how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-live/bfb28d68-df78-4865-ab35-aedefc4064f8