Windows 10: Xbox Live vision camera

Discus and support Xbox Live vision camera in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I need a driver to be able to use my Xbox Live Vision camera on my laptop running windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by frenchyPenn, Sep 17, 2018.

1. Xbox Live vision camera

I need a driver to be able to use my Xbox Live Vision camera on my laptop running windows 10

:)

frenchyPenn, Sep 17, 2018
  2. spunk Win User

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

Go to Start/Search and type devmgmt.msc right click the devmgmt results and Run As Administrator. In the Elevated Device Manager, are there any devices with Yellow Flags? Or, under Universal Serial Bus Controllers, is there an Unknown Device? If so, Right click this device and Uninstall it, Unplug the USB cable from the computer end. Restart the computer. When the computer comes back up, plug the USB cable into the Back USB port of the computer (desktop) and not the front or through a hub as these ports are weaker.
    Set up and use the Xbox Live Vision camera on Xbox 360
    To test your webcam go to Webcam Test - Test Your Webcam With Our Online Tool
    Microsoft Xbox 360 Camera on Windows 10 - Microsoft Community

spunk, Sep 17, 2018
  3. Microsoft Xbox 360 Camera on Windows 10

Hi Jack,

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted or outdated Camera drivers.

• Do you get any error message?

I suggest you to try the methods below and check if this helps.

I would suggest you to run Windows app troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

I also suggest you to run the app troubleshooter included within Windows OS manually by following the steps below and check if the issue persist.

In many cases, the Windows Store will automatically notify you if there’s a problem with an app and try to fix the problem. If you continue experiencing problems with an app, this tool can automatically identify and fix some problems
    with apps and the Store.

• Type troubleshooting in the search box next to
      Start icon and select the top most search result.
    • Click on View All from the left hand screen panel.
    • Select Windows Store apps, click on
      Advanced option and check Apply repairs automatically
      option.
    • Follow the on screen instructions.

If the issue still persists, I suggest you to refer the below article on "Set up and use the Xbox Live Vision camera on Xbox 360" and see if this helps.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/accessories/chat-vision-camera

Using an Xbox Live Vision camera and a Kinect sensor on your Xbox 360

http://support.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-360/accessories/live-vision-camera-and-kinect-sensor

Write us back with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank You.

ThofikhAhamad, Sep 17, 2018
  4. RubberCat Win User

Xbox Live vision camera

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

Hi,

I have an old 360 Live Vision USB Webcam that use occasionally (very, very occasionally, last use was late last year) that has apparently stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get it working again? Seems that Win10 recognises as a webcam it but I'm not getting any vision from it.

I know that MS recently completely broke the whole webcam process but I thought that was for the Anniversary update only and I'm still on 1152 (or whatever the version before Anniversary was) and figured it'd still work.

Am I just out of luck or has anyone still got a working one?

Thanks for your time!
    LC

RubberCat, Sep 17, 2018
Thema:

Xbox Live vision camera

1. Xbox Live vision camera - Similar Threads - Xbox Live vision

2. xbox live

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    xbox live: Instal xbox live https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/aa34107f-7148-42dc-841f-bcdb6b3d1ccd
  3. Xbox live

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox live: New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/f9267973-3603-4495-b757-53d3d03bdc28
  4. Hp Tru Vision camera on windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Hp Tru Vision camera on windows 10: im gettin error code on the camera that is installed in my hp laptop. I have tried the steps with the device manager to reinstall and up date drivers and its still not working. I need this camera to work for my sons skype classes. The only time it works is when i do a system...
  5. XBox Live

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    XBox Live: Windows 10 came with X Box Live. I inadvertently uninstalled it. I've tried unsuccessfully numerous times to download it from the Microsoft app store. Can it be re-installed? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-live/5ff8b7d4-91a7-4ed0-bf9a-24041cc73416
  6. Xbox live payment

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Xbox live payment: Hello im trying ti add a new account for oayment on my xbox but everytime i coukd go change to that account it tells me i cant because i own money but i dont own money because i didnt want to renew fir gamepass....
  7. Xbox Live Vision Camera Windows 10

Xbox Live Vision Camera Windows 10: Hi, I am a Gaming Live streamer, and up until yesterday my Xbox Live Vision Cam plugged into a USB on my PC and running through OBS/SLOBS perfectly for almost 2 years, yesterday Windows told me it "Malfunctioned" while setting up my stream, so I did all the driver update and...
  8. Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Brings Dolby Vision to Xbox One: [ATTACH] You may have seen Dolby Vision on TVs and a few other devices; but now, Microsoft is bringing you the first ever game console which supports Dolby Vision through media streaming apps, such as Netflix. As an Xbox enthusiast, this means you can enjoy incredible...
  9. xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox live: how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/games_windows_10/xbox-live/bfb28d68-df78-4865-ab35-aedefc4064f8
  10. XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working

XBox 360 Live Vision camera no longer working: Hi, I have an old 360 Live Vision USB Webcam that use occasionally (very, very occasionally, last use was late last year) that has apparently stopped working. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to possibly get it working again? Seems that Win10 recognises as a webcam...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox live vision camera windows 10

2. drivers camara xbox live vision

3. xbox live vision camera driver for windows 10

4. xbox live vision on windows 10 driver,
  5. xbox live vision camera camera windows 10