Windows 10: xbox live

Discus and support xbox live in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ?[ATTACH]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by abolfazlvahed, Sep 14, 2018.

1. abolfazlvahed Win User

xbox live

how can i solve this error "0x8015DC0B" for xbox live in windows 10 ? xbox live 9488b34a-f106-45fd-82eb-c72f577afc7b?upload=true.png

:)

abolfazlvahed, Sep 14, 2018
    1 person likes this.
  2. Catherine Cus. Win User

Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., Sep 14, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Sep 14, 2018
  4. Catherine Cus. Win User

xbox live

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., Sep 14, 2018
  5. saeed New Member
    I have same problem

saeed, Sep 16, 2018
Thema:

xbox live

1. xbox live - Similar Threads - xbox live

2. Play Overwatch Free Trial with Xbox Live Gold November 20 to 26

in Windows 10 News
    Play Overwatch Free Trial with Xbox Live Gold November 20 to 26: [ATTACH] It’s time to assemble your team and join the exciting world of Blizzard’s acclaimed team-based shooter Overwatch! We’re calling on prospective agents from across the Xbox community to dive in during our longest Overwatch free trial yet on Xbox One. From Tuesday,...
  3. Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play NBA 2K19 Free Nov. 15-18 on Xbox One with Xbox Live Gold: [ATTACH] Get into the game and explore the most authentic NBA basketball experience with NBA 2K19, free this weekend only for Xbox Live Gold members! Starting Thursday, November 15 at 9:00 a.m. PST and running until Sunday, November 18 at 11:59 p.m. PST, Xbox Live Gold...
  4. this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC)

in Windows 10 Gaming
    this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control (ON PC): I have a problem on Forza horizon 4, when I want to see the posts of the other players I have the message saying to me: "this functionality is blocked by xbox live parental control",Knowing that I play under Windows 10 I searched for a solution for 1 hour I still have not...
  5. Play Just Cause 3 for Free Oct. 30 to Nov. 5 with Xbox Live Gold

in Windows 10 News
    Play Just Cause 3 for Free Oct. 30 to Nov. 5 with Xbox Live Gold: [img] Need more Just Cause in your life? Who doesn’t?! To celebrate the imminent launch of Just Cause 4 on December 4, we’re spoiling you this week with more Just Cause mayhem than ever before. It’s time to wingsuit back into Medici! Starting at 5:00 p.m. PDT on Tuesday,...
  6. 0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    0x80070520 We couldnt sign you in to xbox live.: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  7. Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot sign in to Xbox Live on Windows 10: So it's been a long time since i've used xbox, but i wanted to play sea of thieves, which i had bought and played a lot around when it came out. However, i went to play and was told i cannot sign in. When i open the Xbox app, it says: "We couldnt sign you in to xbox live....
  8. Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live makes Minecraft Windows 10 run slow: It's a pretty weird problem, it has remained unsolved since like 2 years ago afaik. When i open up Minecraft Windows 10 Edition, if i don't login with Xbox account the game works fine, but if i login with Xbox account into the game i can't get beyond the menu because there's...
  9. (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]

in Windows 10 Gaming
    (FH4 PC) Can't login to XBox Live after clean reinstall [0x80070520]: I just did a clean reinstall of Windows 10 because it felt its structure was being held together with ropes and ducttape. After a fresh reiteration of Windows it feels butter smooth again. Reinstalling Forza Horizon 4 again was a pain in the smoink as apparently the Store...
  10. Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Conan Exiles Free with Xbox Live Gold Oct. 18-21 on Xbox One: [ATTACH] Conan Exiles first released on Xbox One back in August 2017, then as an Xbox Game Preview title before releasing in May 2018. And just a few days ago we introduced the biggest update to the game since launch, introducing the new concept of taming and owning pets –...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x8015DC0B