Windows 10: Xbox live

Discus and support Xbox live in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft??... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by alexcase, May 13, 2020.

1. alexcase Win User

Xbox live

New to Xbox bought xbox 1 from a friend any promos for xbox live seeing i am a new user to microsoft??

:)

alexcase, May 13, 2020

2. Xbox live

Hi Jordan,

Let’s isolate your concern by answering the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox One or Windows 10?
    • Are you trying to play a game online? If yes, may we know what is this game?
    • Are you using an Xbox Live account?

Online gaming on an Xbox console requires an Xbox Gold Membership. Refer to this

link
    for the steps on how to join Xbox Live Gold after setting up your Xbox One console. Another way to sign up is by visiting this
    link.

You may also visit
    Xbox Live Gold changes FAQ for more information.

Looking forward to your response

Catherine Cus., May 13, 2020
  3. Brink Win User
    Xbox Ambassador badges are coming to Xbox Live Xbox

Source: Announcing Ambassador Badging | Xbox Ambassadors Community Blog

Brink, May 13, 2020
  4. Xbox live

xbox live gold

Hi,

There are several possible reasons as to why you're encountering issues purchasing an Xbox Live Gold Membership. Here's a list of the common factors:

• An outdated billing address
    • There's an ongoing Xbox Live server outage.
    • You're using a child account which is not allowed to purchase online.
    • You have an ongoing membership that was suspended due to an outdated payment option.

For us to point you to the best approach in resolving this issue, kindly answer the following questions:

• Is this the first time you're signing up for an Xbox Live Gold subscription?
    • Are you using a child or an adult account?
    • Are you getting any error messages when purchasing the subscription?
    • Are you trying to purchase the subscription through your Xbox One console or through a web browser on your computer?

To verify if there's an ongoing service alert, kindly visit the
    Xbox Live Status
    page.

We also recommend updating your billing address online. Here are the steps:

• In a browser, go to
      My Account
    • If needed, sign in to the Microsoft account you want to change.
    • Select Payment & billing, and then select Billing info.
    • Select Edit profile, and then follow the instructions to correct your billing address.
    • Try to make your purchase again.

The Xbox phone and chat support team have access to the tool that can help determine the root cause of this issue. We also suggest that you get in touch with them. Click this

link
    for their contact information.

Catherine Cus., May 13, 2020
Thema:

Xbox live

1. Xbox live - Similar Threads - Xbox live

2. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  3. GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GamingServicesTcui.exe has stopped working when I sign into Xbox live on the Xbox app. How...: Basically as the title says, whenever I try logging into Xbox Live app, it gives me that error. I supplied a screenshot of what it shows me. I don't know what to do. I don't know what system information I need to give but here:- OS: Windows 11 Home- System Model: HP ENVY x360...
  4. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  5. Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.

Xbox Live - You're not connected to the Internet.: I don't have this issue with my 3 desktops, but when I bought a laptop. This issue is unresolvable even after trying to look up in the community questions....
  6. How come I can't sign in on Minecraft with my PS5 it keeps trying to take me to Xbox live

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How come I can't sign in on Minecraft with my PS5 it keeps trying to take me to Xbox live: I don't have a Xbox I've never had an Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-i-cant-sign-in-on-minecraft-with-my-ps5/6aa64417-dcf8-460a-9743-52dc3019e89e
  7. How come I can't sign in on Minecraft with my PS5 it keeps trying to take me to Xbox live

How come I can't sign in on Minecraft with my PS5 it keeps trying to take me to Xbox live: I don't have a Xbox I've never had an Xbox https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-come-i-cant-sign-in-on-minecraft-with-my-ps5/6aa64417-dcf8-460a-9743-52dc3019e89e
  8. what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot...: what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot find the file specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-you-try-to-log-into-xbox/bfd839fa-251e-4eab-8d4f-3c96b6b420eb
  9. what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot...

what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot...: what does it mean when you try to log into xbox live on PC and it says the system cannot find the file specified https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-it-mean-when-you-try-to-log-into-xbox/bfd839fa-251e-4eab-8d4f-3c96b6b420eb
  10. I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I can't log in to XBox Live or Microsoft's Online Pages: When my Windows updated to the most recent version, it now will not let me type in my password in the log in box. I can type in my user name but not my password. I am running Windows 11 I thought it did the upgrade when it came out but apparently, it's still Windows...