Windows 10: Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, when I try to login into Xbox it s giving me an error, an gray screen. I have a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by PascariuEmanuel, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10

PascariuEmanuel, Jun 17, 2020

2. Can't Login to Store/Xbox/

Hi Spacegizmo,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I appreciate your interest on windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you faced. Don’t worry about this issue. We will definitely help you to resolve this issue.

As I understand from your information you are not able login in windows store as well in Xbox.

I would suggest you to run windows apps troubleshooter to resolve windows store issue.

Follow the steps.

• Go to control panel and select troubleshooting then in top left corner of your screen select view all.

• Click on windows store app and click on it and run it.

To resolve Xbox issue I would suggest you to post your query in Xbox forum. We have dedicated team which deals with all these kinds of issues.

Follow the link:

Xbox Support

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Thanks.

Preeti Patel, Jun 17, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Can't login to new computer w/Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for your reply.

• Are you able to login to Microsoft Account on Web?

• Have you installed any language pack?
    I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to select the appropriate language in login screen at the bottom right corner and check if it helps.

Steps 2: Use On-screen keyboard in the login screen to login and check if it helps.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Arun B J, Jun 17, 2020
  4. Pavan_N Win User

Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10

Login grey screen

Hi,

I suggest you to create a Windows 10 installation media and perform a Startup Repair on the device and check if it helps to resolve the issue.
    This is an alternate way to boot the device and run recovery tools when something goes wrong with the Operating system.

Please follow the steps below to do Startup repair:

Steps:-

• Insert the installation USB drive
              and boot Windows 10 from it.

If you don't have one, you can Create an installation Media.

• In the ‘Windows setup’ page select the ‘language to install’, ‘Time and currency format’
              and the ‘keyboard or input method’ and click on ‘next’.

• Click on ‘Repair your computer’ and select ‘Troubleshoot’.

• Click on ‘Advanced options’ and select ‘Startup Repair’
              and select the operating system.
    Thank you.

Pavan_N, Jun 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10

1. Xbox Login Grey Screen Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Login Grey

2. Grey screen before login with cursor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey screen before login with cursor: Windows said I needed to update it, and after reset, I was met with a grey screen. This is before login and I cannot access anything, I've tried almost everything to fix this and this issue has been ongoing for almost a day with it shut off. Nothing is working but I can see...
  3. Grey Screen after login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Grey Screen after login: My Lenovo laptop displays a grey screen when I try to go to my desktop from the login screen. I have tried the BIOS, restarting the computer three times to reinstiall windows, but eventually the screen turns gray usually after several operations. Is there any way to fix this...
  4. Grey Screen after login

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Grey Screen after login: My Lenovo laptop displays a grey screen when I try to go to my desktop from the login screen. I have tried the BIOS, restarting the computer three times to reinstiall windows, but eventually the screen turns gray usually after several operations. Is there any way to fix this...
  5. Grey Screen after login

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  7. grey screen before login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    grey screen before login: so for some reason for the past few days probably after the latest windows update every time i turn on my pc after the windows loading and before the login screen i get a grey screen it does not affect anything and it goes away after 5-10 seconds and windows starts normally...
  8. grey screen before login

9. Blank grey screen after Windows login

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blank grey screen after Windows login: Hello,After logging into windows I'm now getting a blank grey screen. I can still see the mouse pointer and occasionally part of the toolbar clock etc or my user background image will flash for a second.First noticed this while using Firefox with multiple tabs open which...
  10. Blank grey screen after Windows login

Blank grey screen after Windows login: Hello,After logging into windows I'm now getting a blank grey screen. I can still see the mouse pointer and occasionally part of the toolbar clock etc or my user background image will flash for a second.First noticed this while using Firefox with multiple tabs open which...