Windows 10: Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to join posts or create posts ever since I found out that Xbox game bar was a thing on Windows 10 but every time I try to join a post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OpFaulty, Nov 21, 2020.

1. OpFaulty Win User

Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10

I've been trying to join posts or create posts ever since I found out that Xbox game bar was a thing on Windows 10 but every time I try to join a post it says "Something went wrong" or "This post is no longer available" when it is. Also when i try to make a post it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group". Please help me fix this as it is very annoying and I wish I could use this feature.

:)

OpFaulty, Nov 21, 2020

2. xbox overlay LFG not working

Hi LucasBenko

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

The screen gives you an error message or some error code.

In the listings, you will see an information> at the bottom, you will see two options "I am interested" - "close"

Which one do you choose and what comes out?

In the following link you can find some suggestions for reinstalling the application and in the xbox link how to use LFG, check the steps

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

You can read the following:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-soci...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Nov 21, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Looking group

2. Looking for Group error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for Group error: I can't make a looking for group post. Every time I try it gives me a error saying "There was a problem posting your Looking for group". on a computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-group-error/c4e8e90f-9b83-43c2-bf4d-63908fd2b0b3
  3. Looking for Group error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Looking for Group error: I can't make a looking for group post. Every time I try it gives me a error saying "There was a problem posting your Looking for group". on a computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/looking-for-group-error/c4e8e90f-9b83-43c2-bf4d-63908fd2b0b3
  4. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: trying to make a minecraft group post but this shows up. Windows 11 HP Omen. if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-posting-your-looking-for-group/6a8fb16a-b8a6-41a9-999c-1ba79c52645b
  5. There was a problem posting your Looking For Group

There was a problem posting your Looking For Group: trying to make a minecraft group post but this shows up. Windows 11 HP Omen. if that helps https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/there-was-a-problem-posting-your-looking-for-group/6a8fb16a-b8a6-41a9-999c-1ba79c52645b
  6. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...
  7. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.: I recently became an undergraduate. One of the assignments given to me includes creating a database for all my fellow colleagues' work. I used to use Onedrive for my own work but I am not sure if it can be shared with many more people. Also, I would like to know if there are...
  8. Looking for a easy-to-use cloud storage service for a 30-man working group.

9. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.: I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know how to fix it ? Edit: I have another account and I'm not facing this issue with that, but while using the main one I can't...
  10. Looking for group policy setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for group policy setting: that locks all connection ports when in lock screen. I actually set it today, but now forgot where it's at and I wanted to add it to my notes for future reference. I am not sure if it was from a tutorial on this site or elsewhere. I searched my history but came up empty. Is...