Windows 10: Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I've been trying to join posts or create posts ever since I found out that Xbox game bar was a thing on Windows 10 but every time I try to join a post... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by OpFaulty, Nov 21, 2020.

1. OpFaulty Win User

Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10

I've been trying to join posts or create posts ever since I found out that Xbox game bar was a thing on Windows 10 but every time I try to join a post it says "Something went wrong" or "This post is no longer available" when it is. Also when i try to make a post it says "There was a problem posting your Looking for Group". Please help me fix this as it is very annoying and I wish I could use this feature.

:)

OpFaulty, Nov 21, 2020

2. xbox overlay LFG not working

Hi LucasBenko

I'm Wilfredo S an Independent Advisor

The screen gives you an error message or some error code.

In the listings, you will see an information> at the bottom, you will see two options "I am interested" - "close"

Which one do you choose and what comes out?

In the following link you can find some suggestions for reinstalling the application and in the xbox link how to use LFG, check the steps

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...

You can read the following:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/friends-soci...

I hope it helps you

Wilfredo_Soto, Nov 21, 2020
  3. chispy Win User
    Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox Looking for group not working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Looking group

2. Group by type not working right

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Group by type not working right: I noticed today that when I group by type that all images regardless of extension show as Sony Raw instead of the individual extensions like JPG or PNG. I removed everything that was related to Sony and restarted and it still shows that way. How can I reset this?...
  3. "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    "There was a problem posting your Looking for group" in Xbox game Bar on PC.: I can't use that feature while I'm seeing others posting it without any problem. Im facing it for over a week or maybe more than that. Can anyone know how to fix it ? Edit: I have another account and I'm not facing this issue with that, but while using the main one I can't...
  4. xbox adapter for windows 10 not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    xbox adapter for windows 10 not working: yesterday my xbox adapter for windows 10 stopped working and i have tried the following uninstalling and reinstalling drivers updateing drivers updating windows updating controllers trying other controllers bought the new version of the adapter and still that one...
  5. Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Xbox 20/20: A monthly behind the scenes look into the future of Xbox: What was already going to be a once-in-a-generation year for gaming – a new generation of consoles, a wave of new next-generation games, and the launch of new ways to play with game streaming – 2020 has become the year that challenged us all and tested...
  6. Looking for group policy setting

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Looking for group policy setting: that locks all connection ports when in lock screen. I actually set it today, but now forgot where it's at and I wanted to add it to my notes for future reference. I am not sure if it was from a tutorial on this site or elsewhere. I searched my history but came up empty. Is...
  7. A closer look at Xbox Series X

in Windows 10 News
    A closer look at Xbox Series X: [ATTACH] A few months ago, we revealed Xbox Series X, our fastest, most powerful console ever, designed for a console generation that has you, the player, at its center. When it is released this holiday season, Xbox Series X will set a new bar for performance, speed and...
  8. Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working

Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 is not working: Just got a Wireless Adapter for Windows 10 to wirelessly connect my xbox one controller to my computer, however I'm pretty sure my product arrived DOA, but I want to see if there are any other things I can do before returning the product. The adapter is being detected by...
  9. Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter not Working on Windows 10: Hello. It is time for Microsoft to answer for this issue. Stop telling us the same thing on how to fix this over and over again, knowing it doesn't work and closing the topic! YOUR Update, or YOUR adapter is not working properly anymore, and you know it. We've tried every...
  10. Group Policy Editor not working

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Group Policy Editor not working: I installed Group Policy Editor on my windows 10 home computer and it installed fine. But when I try to enable Windows Defender AV Signature Updates (specify the day of the week on which to check for definition updates) and select (every day) it will not enable. When I hit...