Windows 10: Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?

Discus and support Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Ok so I have an Xbox account on a microsoft laptop of course but when I am trying to send messages through the Xbox smartglass app on here, I dont know... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by cheylee, Oct 5, 2018.

1. cheylee Win User

Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop?

Ok so I have an Xbox account on a microsoft laptop of course but when I am trying to send messages through the Xbox smartglass app on here, I dont know if the person I am sending it to gets the messages, my question is do people who have the xbox1 app on thier phone or just plain Xbox1 recieve messages sent from my laptop because when I would message him from just the xbox 360 he would respond but then when I would message him from my laptop I wouldnt get an answer, is he recieving it? or is that not able from a laptop to moble?

:)

cheylee, Oct 5, 2018

2. Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Reciever

Hi Daron,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

I suggest you to follow the methods provided below and check if it helps.

Method 1: Run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

• Type troubleshooting in the Search box and press Enter.
    • Click on View All in the left navigation pane.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices and follow the on-screen prompts for troubleshooting.

Method 2: Follow the troubleshooting steps provided in the link below and check.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...iver-windows#7dba3e21dacc44bfbcfcbf0060e0f32a

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Oct 7, 2018
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Oct 7, 2018
  4. regan1985 Win User

Instant Messaging with Windows Live Messenger Comes to Xbox 360

one more step closer to the xbox having its own windows os!!

regan1985, Oct 7, 2018
Thema:

1. Xbox Messages not being recieved through Laptop? - Similar Threads - Xbox Messages being

2. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...: I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk number. I have the sim but it is over a year old and does not recieve the text. It will not let me sign out and chose a different...
  3. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...: I cant login to halo infinite. It is trying to login using my old account. It asks for my old phone number and tries to send a text to my old uk number. I have the sim but it is over a year old and does not recieve the text. It will not let me sign out and chose a different...
  4. Can't login to account due to moving countries and not being able to recieve text message...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Customization
    Recieving this message after starting the windows: this message is showing constantly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-this-message-after-starting-the-windows/95f43e63-4fd6-4d14-b706-972d3230e45b
  6. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recieving this message after starting the windows: this message is showing constantly. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieving-this-message-after-starting-the-windows/95f43e63-4fd6-4d14-b706-972d3230e45b
  7. Recieving this message after starting the windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. MIdi signal not being recieved

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    MIdi signal not being recieved: I have a yamaha dgx 679 and a couple weeks ago I was using it as a midi keyboard and It worked fine, I tried it out again and now it doesn't work. I have a driver installed that is from the manufacturer and that is working fine so I'm not sure why this doesn't work. if anyone...
  9. Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox 360 Wireless Reciever driver issue: Hey Guys. Bought one of these recently, unbeknownst to me the minefield of fuckery involved.I believe Windows are trying to terminate Receivers, as to encourage Xbox One accessories. The Receiver was purchased from CeX (Tech Refurb chain store) and they probably screwed with...
  10. recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    recieved a threat message from gremeir.xyz--- is this legitimate: see subject https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recieved-a-threat-message-from-gremeirxyz-is-this/583947b4-30f3-458a-b3fe-768482520b82"