Windows 10: XBOX Net Problems

Discus and support XBOX Net Problems in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Anthony_420, Sep 12, 2019.

1. XBOX Net Problems

I dont know what to do with my XBOX Net, because I am always getting 180ms without sense. I dont have any net problem connection, just with Gears 4/5, they always connected me with EEUU EAST servers. I'll give you a screenshot.

XBOX Net Problems 4a03f58b-47ef-4617-ab02-3be6b34656e2?upload=true.jpg

I know that is not a problem of my internet because i phoned my ISP and everything was okay. The thing is I dont even have access to see the EU West server or any other, just North and South America, Asia and Australia. When I played the Gears 5 Tech Test at my home everything was okay. Also, when I play with people getting connected with EU West servers my ping is 60 and everything is fine, but when I play alone again, just EEUU East and 120/150 ping. I have OPEN Nat, Ive tried everything and I dont know what more to do and Its getting really frustrating. I beg you if anyone knows a solution. Ill give you another screenshot of the servers thing.

XBOX Net Problems 015ef096-f312-4253-9221-9aeee1dc4c8f?upload=true.jpg

Moved from the Community (Es)

:)

Anthony_420, Sep 12, 2019

2. Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to un-check and recheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series from Windows features.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + R keys to open Run command.
    • Type Appwiz.cpl and select "turn Windows feature on or off" from the left
    • Uncheck .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer
    • Repeat step 1 and 2 and check .Net framework 3.5 and .Net framework 4.6 advance series.
    • Restart the computer.
    Regards,

Waseemulla S, Sep 12, 2019
  3. Darksaber Win User
    Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Sep 12, 2019
  4. XBOX Net Problems

Microsoft .NET Framework, Unhandled exception

no, problem is still actual for me.

have MSI Notebook, problem is

System.MissingFieldException: Field not found: 'WPFOSD.GraphicsSwitchWnd.VGAType'.

at MSI.SCM.SCMII.WMIEventMath(Int32 WMIEvent), after i make something by S-BAR buttons like adding volume or something like that.

sergei.kulakov, Sep 12, 2019
Thema:

XBOX Net Problems

1. XBOX Net Problems - Similar Threads - XBOX Net Problems

2. .NET Framework installation problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework installation problem: This error message always appears on my screen when I turn on my PC:"This application requires one of the following versions of .NET Framework"But whenever I install the required version of .NET Framework, it shows:".NET framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on...
  3. Problem with .NET

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with .NET: Hi i have a issue with .NET [ATTACH] Pls look at the issue above. I tried replacing the mscoree.dll and tried using the repair button in the .NET setupAs seen on youtube. Please help me resolve the error. I also tried disabling and enabling .NET in programs and features....
  4. Problems with .net installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problems with .net installation: Hello, I am trying to fix a computer that is no longer running games as it is looking for the .net 4.5 or greater framework to be installed already. I looked to see what was installed via the registry and found that the system doesn't have any record of any .net framework...
  5. Net View Problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net View Problem: I'm been searching on how to resolve this problem with my very small network. I ran net view, and it came back to me with this message "The service has not been started", followed by :NET HELPMSG 2184. My other computer when I run net view shows me both computers. Does anyone...
  6. .NET Framework Update Problems.

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework Update Problems.: Hello! I'm really new here but I'm hoping I can get some help here. I have an HP Pavilion 17 Notebook PC and I've had it since 2014. Within the past 3 months, I've started to get these notifications on my computer that say "This application requires one of the versions of...
  7. . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....

in Windows 10 Customization
    . NET FRAMEWORK 4.5.2 PROBLEM....: Hello, I have a Garmin Express application for Windows 10 x64, which requires the .Net Framework 4.5.2, this Garmin Express program includes the .Net framework 4.5.2 and everything is fully installed successfully. The problem is that when I start the Garmin express.exe...
  8. A problem with net framework 3.5

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    A problem with net framework 3.5: Hi, I have windows server 2016. I can't uninstall and install net framework 3.5, can't fix. I tried restarting, sfc /scannow and a lot of things but without success. This is the error: [ATTACH] I need your help, thanks....
  9. Problem with .NET Framework

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Problem with .NET Framework: I am getting an error message "Failed to initialize Microsoft.Net Framework 4 or higher. Please try to reinstall it". If I go to "Turn windows features on or off" it shows NET framework 3.5. If I uncheck this I can't uninstall it and get error message"component store has been...
  10. tbaseprovisioning.exe and .NET Runtime Problems

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    tbaseprovisioning.exe and .NET Runtime Problems: Hi guys! Recently upgraded to the latest WHQL Drivers from AMD (I believe the package is 17.4.4) because my software needs it (seems the older drivers were kinda wonky for it) However, I'm encountering this errors in the event viewer just as I start the system: Code: -...