Windows 10: Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified)

Discus and support Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified) in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Edit: Noticed from netsh interface Teredo show state I noticed the "Type" returns as disabled and "State" as offline. Not seeing a Teredo Tunneling... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/tmontney, Jan 17, 2020.

1. Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified)

Edit:

Noticed from netsh interface Teredo show state I noticed the "Type" returns as disabled and "State" as offline. Not seeing a Teredo Tunneling Adapter under Device Manager (hidden devices shown).

Settings > Xbox Networking shows NAT Type is unqualified and Server Connectivity is Blocked.

Followed both these, no effect:

https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chathttps://beta.support.xbox.com/help/...server-connectivity-xbox-app-displays-blocked

Got all Xbox Live ports forwarded to my PC (static IP).

UDP

TCP

TCP/UDP

Got a block of external static IPs, so my PC has its own. Confirmed that outbound traffic is indeed going over that IP (aka Googled "whats my IP address"). Tried with Windows Firewall disabled (and Malwarebyes off, but it doesn't have its own firewall).

Got a similar set up for my Xbox, NAT is Open. What am I missing here? Is there somewhere in Windows that is more verbose about what the Xbox Networking test doesn't like?

submitted by /u/tmontney
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/tmontney, Jan 17, 2020

2. Xbox App "Server Connectivity" "Blocked"

Hi,

There are several reasons why the Xbox app server connectivity is blocked. It is possible that
    your PC was unable to establish a Teredo IPsec connection to the Quality of Service (QoS) server or your Firewall settings are blocking the connection. To properly isolate your concern, please provide us the following information:

• Is your computer connected to a wired or wireless internet connection?
    • Have you made any changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Are you experiencing the same issue in safe mode with networking? To start Windows in safe mode with networking, you can follow the steps on this

link

In the meantime, you can perform the suggested solutions on this
    link

Loraine Mon, Jan 17, 2020
  3. Junaid_A Win User
    Teredo unable to qualify

Hi JayKay,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Failure to obtain a Teredo IP address can occur when there’s an issue with your Teredo adapter, when a device on your network is blocking the Teredo protocol, or if there’s software installed on your PC that’s disabling
    Teredo functionality. If you haven’t tried the methods listed in the following articles yet, I would suggest you to try them first and see if it works:

Note:

Serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore, make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry
    if a problem occurs. To backup and restore registry key, refer to this
    link.

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to
    uninstall
    and re-install the Xbox app to see if you can get it to work.

• Right click the Windows icon on the taskbar and choose Windows PowerShell (Admin).
    • Copy and paste the following command and hit Enter:

Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.XboxApp | Remove-AppxPackage
    • Reboot the computer once the command is executed.
    • Once the machine restarts, launch Microsoft Store and reinstall the Xbox app.

After reinstalling the Xbox app, open Windows PowerShell (Admin)
    again and copy paste the following command to enable Teredo.

netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jan 17, 2020
  4. Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified)

Xbox app on PC - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

Hi Tony,

There are several reasons why the Teredo is unable to qualify for the Xbox app when connecting to Xbox Live. It is possible that the required network ports are not opened or the Teredo Tunneling Adapter is not updated or installed on your PC. To resolve
    your concern, we suggest that you perform the following solutions:

Solution 1. Uninstall and reinstall the Teredo Tunneling Adapter.

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following command: netsh interface Teredo set state disable
    • Hit Enter.
    • Press Windows + X on your keyboard again and select
      Device Manager
    • Select View > Show Hidden Devices.
    • Click on Network Adapters.
    • Look for the adapters that contain Teredo such as Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface or
      Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter.
    • Right-click on the adapter name and click Uninstall.
    • Restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

To re-enable the Teredo adapter:

• Press Windows + X on your keyboard and select Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the following command: netsh interface Teredo set state type=default

Note The Microsoft Teredo Tunneling Adapter will reinstall automatically. It is not recommended to install the
    Teredo Tunneling Pseudo-Interface adapter in the Device Manager because it may cause issues with the Teredo functionality.

Solution 2. Open the network ports using port forwarding.

There are possibilities that your network hardware or firewall might be blocking communication with the Xbox Live servers. Please refer to this

link
    and follow the steps under Part 1: Set a static IP address, or switch to manual IP settings,
    Part 2: Open ports on your router or gateway, and Part 3: Set a static Teredo port.

If you need further assistance on configuring your router settings, you may contact your router manufacturer.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

Loraine Mon, Jan 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified)

1. Xbox Networking (blocked/Teredo unqualified) - Similar Threads - Xbox Networking blocked

2. Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Teredo adapter unable to qualify in xbox networking NAt type: I have tried absolutely everything I have found on the internet. Everything. I am losing my mind. Registry edit did nothing. IP helper is working. It does not appear in device manager with show hidden devices. The add legacy hardware in device manager does not show a teredo...
  3. Teredo Blocked or Unable to qualify.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Teredo Blocked or Unable to qualify.: I keep getting this when I try to connect to Xbox services, this prevents me from playing Xbox live games with my friends, which I really want to do. [ATTACH]T...
  4. Teredo Networking tunnel

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Teredo Networking tunnel: This is my problem I have been trying to fix this for ages now Type : client Group Policy Server Name : win1910.ipv6.microsoft.com. Client Refresh Interval : 30 seconds Group Policy Client Port : 3544 State :...
  5. teredo/server connectivity blocked

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    teredo/server connectivity blocked: 1.Teredo is unable to qualify/Sever connectivity blocked ive had this issue for months it used to be fine but then randomly i started having this issue ive tried port fowarding and all the steps microsoft said to do but no help the issue will usually either be an open nat...
  6. Xbox Networking - "Teredo is unable to qualify"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox Networking - "Teredo is unable to qualify": Hello, I have an issue with Windows 10 that is not allowing me to join Xbox parties. I have tried everything on this guide: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/Hardware-Network/connect-network/troubleshoot-party-chat and I have checked my internet router settings. At this...
  7. Xbox Networking issues ("Teredo is unable to qualify", "Server Connectivity Blocked")

Xbox Networking issues ("Teredo is unable to qualify", "Server Connectivity Blocked"): Today, for some reason, I started having issues downloading and playing online multiplayer games from the Microsoft Store (launched directly from it or via the Xbox app). Checked Xbox Networking, under Settings > Gaming: "NAT Type" had the message "Teredo is unable to...
  8. Teredo is unable to qualify (networking or xbox live error)

Teredo is unable to qualify (networking or xbox live error): Hi friends, I bought the xbox game pass for PC yesterdayand tried to play Sea of Thieves however I could not connect to xbox live! I checked Xbox Networking and received the notice: Teredo is unable to qualify & Server Connectivity: Blocked. I used the fix it option,...
  9. Teredo Blocked

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo Blocked: Hello Microsoft Employees, I have currently got an issue with Teredo. My Computer is currently registering the Teredo as blocked except i cannot fix this issue without administrator privellages, which i do not have could you please help me with this as i am struggling to...
  10. Teredo is unable to qualify in the network of xbox app,your network settings are blocking...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Teredo is unable to qualify in the network of xbox app,your network settings are blocking...: hello I have found this error 2-3 weeks ago when i was trying to join my friends party to use game chat.But it comes up with this "your network settings are blocking party chat [0x89231906."so then i go into the network settings and this error comes up,I have tried all the...