Windows 10: xbox on s controller

Discus and support xbox on s controller in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; when i plug in my xbox one s controlller sound on my samsung tv stops work. I have two screens one samsung g7 and samsung tv. dont know how fix this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by a1405, Jun 10, 2023.

1. a1405 Win User

xbox on s controller

when i plug in my xbox one s controlller sound on my samsung tv stops work. I have two screens one samsung g7 and samsung tv. dont know how fix this problem.

:)

a1405, Jun 10, 2023

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jun 10, 2023
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 10, 2023
  4. xbox on s controller

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jun 10, 2023
Thema:

xbox on s controller

1. xbox on s controller - Similar Threads - xbox controller

2. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10: I use bluetooth headphones for everything and recently wanted to play some games with my controller. I've noticed that whenever I connect my Xbox controller via bluetooth my headphones audio starts crackling. I cant really describe it any other way.I've tried updating my...
  3. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10: I use bluetooth headphones for everything and recently wanted to play some games with my controller. I've noticed that whenever I connect my Xbox controller via bluetooth my headphones audio starts crackling. I cant really describe it any other way.I've tried updating my...
  4. Audio issues when connecting Xbox controller through bluetooth Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  6. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  7. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  8. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

[Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  9. Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC: Hi all,I just finished building my first gaming PC Windows 11. I am using an Xbox controller Scuf Instinct as the main instrument in my gaming. One thing I miss about consol gaming is the ability to wake the console with the controller. I seem to be unable to wake the PC from...
  10. Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC

Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC: Hi all,I just finished building my first gaming PC Windows 11. I am using an Xbox controller Scuf Instinct as the main instrument in my gaming. One thing I miss about consol gaming is the ability to wake the console with the controller. I seem to be unable to wake the PC from...