Windows 10: Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games

Discus and support Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; recently I've got a problem using Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers with delay in Windows 10. I've played for one last year without any issues. my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Bahmank19, Jan 10, 2019.

1. Bahmank19 Win User

Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games

recently I've got a problem using Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers with delay in Windows 10. I've played for one last year without any issues. my laptop is Acer predator 17 widows is updated to the latest version and also all drivers are up to date.

:)

Bahmank19, Jan 10, 2019

2. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

Thank you for getting back with an update. Please let us know these things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 10, 2019
  3. Dualshock 4 controller won't connect on Windows 10 PC

Hello Darkslayer,

We understand the inconvenience you have experienced. Let us know few things to analyze the issue.

• How about connecting other Bluetooth devices?
    • Is this issue specific to DualShock 4 controller gamepad?
    • Did you try restarting your computer once?
    • Did you try connecting the same device on different computer?
    Give us above details to guide you accordingly.

Yashwanth Kotakuri, Jan 10, 2019
  4. Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jan 10, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games

1. Xbox one and DualShock 4 controllers lag and delay in windows 10 games - Similar Threads - Xbox DualShock controllers

2. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...
  3. Xbox One Controller Drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Drivers: I have recently bought a Windows 10 PC. I tried to plug my controller in to play games with it however it just does a little rumble, the light does not come on, and the controller does not work. I have looked through the device manager and cannot find any controller drivers....
  4. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...
  5. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...
  6. Xbox One Controller Issue in Windows 10

Xbox One Controller Issue in Windows 10: Hello, I have been using a Xbox One Controller connected by an USB cable. My controler is of the ones that are Bluetooth compatible and have a port for headphones. It have always worked perfectly. But recently I had an issue with a game that wasnt recognizing it. Trying to...
  7. XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating: I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated with any game. I've...
  8. Xbox One controller not connecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not connecting: I have been using an Xbox One wireless controller with USB adaptor with Windows 10 on my laptop. This morning the operating system was updated. Now my controller doesn't connect. I am guessing the update erased the previously installed Xbox One controller driver. I have tried...
  9. Dualshock controller Driver uninstall

Dualshock controller Driver uninstall: I recently got an external bluetooth adapter for a custom built PC. I wanted to connect my wii controllers, but i had already installed dualshock drivers, which don't let you use any other bluetooth devices. I looked into device manager and couldn't find anything about the...
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

Xbox One controller is not working: I installed Windows 10 for the first time a few hours ago. I like the new interface, etc, but I have a few problems: Xbox One wired controller doesn't work. Windows 10 automatically install a driver for it, but it still doesn't work. I tried some solutions like this, but...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. dualshock 4 lag

2. windows 10 gaming bluetooth controller lag