Windows 10: Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

Discus and support Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Koldhart, Aug 19, 2019.

1. Koldhart Win User

Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

Trying to play Minecraft with my daughter and unable to get cross play to work in either direction. I cant connect to her world and she can't connect to mine. I purchased a separate copy of the game for her account. I have rebooted everything multiple times. Nat type on the xbox one and xbox windows app is open on both. I have used the command prompt to tell the pc to use 60209 port. I have turned off my vpn and tried shutting off windows firewall. Pretty much tried every method I found on the internet. This could be related but I have also not been able to get the windows xbox app to connect to my xbox.

:)

Koldhart, Aug 19, 2019

2. Cross-Platform Play for Gears of War 4 (PC/Xbox)

Hello,

I wanted to post my thoughts on an issue that is becoming more and more prevalent throughout the Gears of War Community. This issue is the cross play between Xbox and PC. Currently, PC and Xbox players can only play Campaign, Horde, and Coop multiplayer
    against bots or private matches, but cannot play cross platform on Social and Ranked Playlists. (Competitive Matchmaking Multiplayer.) I feel that this may be the wrong move. The matchmaking multiplayer of Gears of war has always been the biggest part of this
    great series. That being said, many people have friends and family who play on different platforms, and while there is a potential for certain inconsistency, I feel that opening up the Social Playlist to cross play between PC and Xbox would be beneficial for
    players and Microsoft. The social playlist is unranked and considered casual. While the ranked playlist is, well, ranked and very competitive. I feel like the Ranked playlist should be platform specific, but the social should let everyone play together, like
    the name implies. This is just a suggestion. I feel it will extend the life of the game and increase player base, which in turn, increases sales of micro-transactions. It would be of mutual benefit to at least consider allowing PC and Xbox players play in
    the same player vs player environment. There are other ways to go about doing this other than my suggestions. You could follow Rocket Leagues steps and make cross-play an option to opt-in for in the menu, choose whether you'd like to be apart of cross-play
    interactions or not. There are also other ways, I would encourage anyone interested to visit the Gears of War forums and look for a post about the cross-play possibilities.

Anyways, those are my 2 cents. I really hope someone who can make a difference can read this. It's time to unite the community, not keep us apart. .Please consider letting the players choose whether they want to participate in cross-play or not. I appreciate
    your time.

H8 Mile Fisher, Aug 19, 2019
  3. Cross platform play

Hi,

There are Xbox multiplayer games that offer cross-play. It enables people on Xbox One to play with people on PCs and vice versa.
    A related feature is Xbox Play Anywhere. This feature will allow you to play games on both the Xbox console and a Windows 10 PC. However, not all Play Anywhere games offer cross-play.
    A game’s editions might be specific to either Xbox or PC, even when that game lets you play with people using the other version.

To check the list of Xbox Play Anywhere games, you may visit this
    link
    . To check if a game is cross play enabled, you may visit the game's product detail page.

If you have comments and suggestions regarding this feature, you may also share your feature requests and ideas for improving Xbox products and services on our

Xbox Feedback page
    . The feature teams working on Xbox One, Xbox on Windows, Xbox mobile apps, and Xbox Live regularly review the ideas you submit, incorporating them into their work to make your Xbox experience even better.

Should you have any other queries, you can contact us anytime.

If you think this was helpful, you may "mark it as answer" to help those who are facing the same problem.

Loraine Mon, Aug 19, 2019
  4. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

Minecraft: Windows 10 Edition Cross Platform HELP!

Your friend would definitely need Xbox Live Gold to play Minecraft online. As for cross-play between Windows 10 and Xbox 360, I don't believe that's available yet, but I think it's being worked on.

blackroseMD1, Aug 19, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play

1. Xbox one and PC Minecraft cross play - Similar Threads - Xbox Minecraft cross

2. Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can I play my Xbox Minecraft on my Windows 10 PC?: I purchased the cross platform Minecraft for my Xbox One and am able to play it on my Xbox One. I was wondering if I could play on my Windows 10 laptop as well. I'm signing into my laptop with the same account that I use on my Xbox One. When I launch Minecraft on my...
  3. Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft crossing between Xbox and windows 10: Yesterday, my friend and I were playing Minecraft together and I was on my PC with the windows 10 version, he was using the Xbox one version and it was working fine. But, now today it says that he is unable to connect to my world. Can someone help out a bit here?...
  4. I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I own minecraft on xbox one but I can't download it on pc: so I had the original minecraft as a disc, and when minecraft changed to be like pocket edition anyone who had the original got a digital version for free, so I downloaded it on my xbox, then I rememberd it was a play anywhere title, but when i was going to download it on pc...
  5. cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One

in Windows 10 Customization
    cross-platform communication PC-Xbox One: so i am on my windows 10 PC trying to play with a friend on Xbox and my friend can not hear me unless i yell. i went through my sound settings and turned the volumes up and i looked around in the Xbox app on my PC and nothing is fixing this issue, i still have to yell for my...
  6. Play Spacelords for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Play Spacelords for Free on Xbox One: JLO9aoGjqDw I will start with a bold statement: today is an historic day in the videogames industry. It might not be perceived as such by many, of course, and even those who would acknowledge the fact as true would not be rushing to include it in the headlines, but the...
  7. Playing Xbox one online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Playing Xbox one online?: I’ve had an Xbox for a while now. I’ve never had any live or gold membership or whatever they are called. But I am pondering exploring being able to play online. But there are several different things and it’s a tad confusing. I just want to play online should I decide to...
  8. cross-platform play questions

in Windows 10 Support
    cross-platform play questions: I do not own an Xbox one or an Xbox 360, but my friend has an Xbox 360 and I have a windows 10 gaming PC. I was able to add him as a friend and send messages, but I see that a number of games do not show up in the windows 10 or Xbox one section of the store through the Xbox...
  9. Gears of War 4: Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Gears of War 4: Social Cross-play Between Xbox One and Windows 10: [img] Today, we are excited to announce a major step in the future of Gears of War 4 Versus Multiplayer with the introduction of cross-play between Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs in Social Quickplay! Late last year, we conducted a cross-play Test Weekend to bring our...
  10. Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Killer Instinct Cross-Play Between Steam, Xbox One, and Windows 10: [img] Hey Killer Instinct family, we hope you’re just as excited for the 3.9 release as we are! When you download the latest Killer Instinct content update, if you haven’t done so already, you’ll undoubtedly notice something peculiar, so we wanted to give you a heads...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. minecraft xbox one edition free download pc

2. can i play minecraft windows 10 edition

3. minecraft windows 10 edition play with xbox