Windows 10: Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad

Discus and support Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After the most recent update, the drivers on my Xbox One game pad seem to have changed to a standard X-input device, causing my games to see the button... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MdJl1, Oct 7, 2019.

1. MdJl1 Win User

Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad

After the most recent update, the drivers on my Xbox One game pad seem to have changed to a standard X-input device, causing my games to see the button presses as key strokes, and not recognizing my joysticks at all, sometimes replacing them with my mouse controls. i have to use windows update to resolve the issue with no luck, and the driver signature only allows this driver to be installed, along with a "Standard Bluetooth HUD Device" option which did not solve the issue when installed, and reinstalled the "Bluetooth standard X-input device" driver after.

:)

MdJl1, Oct 7, 2019
  2. Wolfpig Win User

Xbox one Gamepad home/guide button not working anymore

Hi.

Sorry if this was already asked (the search did not really showed anything up).

Since the th2 Update of Windows 10 the home/guide Button on the gamepad is not working/detected anymore by the system, most likely caused as the gamepad now is only detected as an x-input compatible hid device and not as a xbox one gamepad.

It may not be a big problem, but software which utilises it (like steam for entering the bpm etc.) cant be used anymore that way.

Is there any way to let windows recocnize it again correctly?

Gamepad is connected trough the wireless adapter for windows if it matters.

Wolfpig, Oct 7, 2019
  3. ToyaDaMan Win User
    Plugged in as a 360 controller...over bluetooth, just a gamepad

So, I got a cheap bluetooth controller to game wirelessly on my PC. I plug it in and it's all good, it shows (and plays) as an Xbox 360 controller.

I then unplug it, connect it via bluetooth and it connects (as a Gamepad) and the button mapping is all over the place, i.e. the Right Shoulder button is Start. I have tried changing the button mapping in each game, but I've found some of the buttons don't
    even register.

In Devices, then Gamepad Properties, the gamepad only shows up as as a GamePad, where, if it's plugged in, it shows as an Xbox360 Controller.

I've looked at a few button remappers, but nothing works. I bought it to play without the wires, but there doesn't seem to be a way to change the settings of the gamepad anywhere.

Moved from: Windows / Gaming on Windows 10

ToyaDaMan, Oct 7, 2019
  4. Faith Win User

any gamepad recommended for Pro Evolution soccer

The Xbox One / 360 Controller is all you need. It's a Microsoft X-input device so it will simply work for any game that support gamepads.

Faith, Oct 7, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One Bluetooth registering as standard X-Input gamepad - Similar Threads - Xbox Bluetooth registering

2. Bluetooth gamepad inputs aren't recognized properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth gamepad inputs aren't recognized properly: When using a Bluetooth gamepad my inputs are incorrectly recognized.From what I can tell it's occurring with both my GameSir T4 Pro and my sony DS4.I went to the device and printer and it's not any individual game at fault the controllers X-crossDS4 and AGamesir are being...
  3. Bluetooth gamepad inputs aren't recognized properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth gamepad inputs aren't recognized properly: When using a Bluetooth gamepad my inputs are incorrectly recognized.From what I can tell it's occurring with both my GameSir T4 Pro and my sony DS4.I went to the device and printer and it's not any individual game at fault the controllers X-crossDS4 and AGamesir are being...
  4. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth: Hello, So I recently wanted to get back into FFXIV but I noticed my PC needed to update. I ran the update and now my triggers for my Xbox one controller are not registering in some games when on a wireless connection, I am currently running this windows version below.Edition...
  5. Minecraft Xbox One X to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Xbox One X to PC: Do I need to purchase Minecraft again going from my Xbox one X to PC? When going into the Windows store I see Xbox One Version, just seems a little ridiculous to rebuy the game for what seems like a fourth time. Just wondering if I'm missing something to redownload. Thank you...
  6. Bluetooth Gamepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth Gamepad: What is a bluetooth dongle ? I have a motherboard with built in bluetooth support. How to enable my bluetooth gamepad to work with my notherboard. Can it work by enable bluetooth on my motherboard and install bluetooth driver for my gamepad ? 172442
  7. Xbox One wireless gamepad not working with Windows 10

Xbox One wireless gamepad not working with Windows 10: Here's the problems I'm having: The gamepad will sporadically either turn off xbox light off, or lose connection xbox light flashing. This happens both when I'm running a game, and when I alt tab out of a game. This is an Xbox One wireless controller old model, no bluetooth,...
  8. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC): So, I have a very unusual problem. Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by Bluetooth disconnect. Not a lag in gameplay or drop in FPS. Just a massive delay in controller commands. When the Bluetooth...
  9. Windows no longer registers input from gamepads while games are running

Windows no longer registers input from gamepads while games are running: This issue started happening recently. Was working correctly a couple months ago. Just discovered issue yesterday. While games are running, the system stops registering any input from the game controller. No buttons on the gamepad seem to do anything. While no games are...
  10. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...