Windows 10: Xbox One controller acting weird.

Discus and support Xbox One controller acting weird. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; When I try to connect it, it says it's connected but: On the controller: Continuous flashing on the Xbox logo until it goes black again. On the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Redditor6733, Jul 4, 2020.

1. Xbox One controller acting weird.

When I try to connect it, it says it's connected but:
    On the controller: Continuous flashing on the Xbox logo until it goes black again.
    On the computer: Before it was going between Connected and Paired but now it's just saying Paired after it said Connected and doesn't switch back again.

submitted by /u/Redditor6733
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Redditor6733, Jul 4, 2020

2. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jul 4, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 4, 2020
  4. Xbox One controller acting weird.

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Jul 4, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One controller acting weird.

1. Xbox One controller acting weird. - Similar Threads - Xbox controller acting

2. My Xbox Controller is acting up.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox Controller is acting up.: I started playing Descenders from Microsoft Store on my PC and my Xbox Controller was connected by Bluetooth. But then sometimes the controls worked and then cut out, and it kept doing it. Also, when I was pairing my Controller by Bluetooth, the Xbox Logo on the Controller...
  3. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  4. My control key is acting weird

My control key is acting weird: Dear forum,I am recently having some troubles with my control key. It was working fine until after I cleaned my keybored, every control hotkey now does something different. Control 123 opens what ever in on the task bar rather than switching between pages on chrome. Ctrl c v...
  5. My control key is acting weird

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...: Subject, I use a xbox controller for my xbox and my computer.the model number is 1708I've tried connecting via USB, and reseting my pc. I've also tried connecting to another device such as my xbox, which it worked surprisingly.thanks for reading my question! - MineAirShou...
  7. Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...

Xbox controller acting weird, scrolling upwards in any windows application, going to the...: Subject, I use a xbox controller for my xbox and my computer.the model number is 1708I've tried connecting via USB, and reseting my pc. I've also tried connecting to another device such as my xbox, which it worked surprisingly.thanks for reading my question! - MineAirShou...
  8. Xbox Series X Controller Acting Weird Unplayable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Series X Controller Acting Weird Unplayable: So, When I bought the controller around 2 month ago everything was just fine and all, then last 2 days for some reason when I was playing Rocket League the A and B Controller Buttons binds got all messed up doing different things... Controller is connected to the computer via...
  9. Xbox one wireless controller weird adapter issue?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one wireless controller weird adapter issue?: The controller works perfectly on my PC, but there's just one issue(see video), sometimes when I start or restart my PC it just keeps disconnecting and connecting. To fix this I just have to pull out the adapter and connect it again. My pc spec is RX 6800, 5600x, TUF GAMING...
  10. Xbox one controller acting buggy in game

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller acting buggy in game: I've recently started using my xbox one controller on my pc and for whatever reason it's not accepting button/trigger input quite often, and it's also acting as if the trigger is being pressed in when the controller isn't being touched. This happens whether the controller is...