Windows 10: Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update.

Discus and support Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Since I updated my Xbox One controller firmware the audio stutters with Gears 5 when I use my headset plugged to it. I tried various headsets, changing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Mastroalex76, May 23, 2020.

1. Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update.

Since I updated my Xbox One controller firmware the audio stutters with Gears 5 when I use my headset plugged to it. I tried various headsets, changing Realtek audio drivers, also it does not happen if I use the PC jack, neither with other games or videos. I had never updated the firmware since I bought the controller one year ago. I'm using Windows 10.

Here's a clip of the problem: https://youtu.be/DxJKRCaVOCs

:)

Mastroalex76, May 23, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

#XboxE3 2018: Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics Xbox

Source: E3 2018: Tripling-Down on Gears with Gears 5, Gears Pop!, and Gears Tactics - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 23, 2020
  3. Peppe13 Win User
    Xbox One Controller - Bluetooth audio broken After firmware update

Yesterday I bought a Xbox One controller to be used on my PC with Windows 10; the first installation went smoothly the controller was fine via bluetooth and Remote Bluetooth audio headphones worked. Then I installed Xbox rotola app following microsoft's
    procedure and updated the controller firmware: update completed successfully, the controller still works but not the audio via Bluetooth; Windows 10 recognizes it as a controller but do not see the audio remote hardware via Bluetooth; if I connect The controller
    via cable audio works, the problem is only via bluetooth; i guess it is not the controller but a driver / firmware issue. I also read on Amazon that other users have encountered the same problem.

I have already contacted by chat Xbox and Windows Support and they opened practice 1361214831. With them we followed the basic troubleshooting procedures without success. They suggested I write here to get a return from Microsoft as soon as the issue is resolved.

The controller is great, i hope Microsoft will fix this firmware issue...

Peppe13, May 23, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update.

Xbox Wireless Controller Support Comes to Samsung Gear VR

Source: Xbox Wireless Controller Support Comes to Samsung Gear VR, Powered by Oculus Starting with Minecraft: Gear VR Edition - Xbox Wire

Brink, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update.

1. Xbox One controller audio stutters in Gears 5 after firmware update. - Similar Threads - Xbox controller audio

2. Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gears of War 5 No Audio Steam: I recently bought Gears of War 5 on Steam and found out the audio doesn't play through my headphones but will play through my monitor. I much rather play through headphones tho. I looked all over for fixes on steam and here but nothing seemed concrete or didn't work. I...
  3. Gears 5

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Gears 5: i bought gear of war 5 on steam and it wont launch it says windows cannot find'shell:AppsFolder\Microsoft.HalifaxBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwel!App' i need help fixing this problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/d79d8e6b-843e-48aa-9d55-95a2919d53ae
  4. Gears 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Gears 5: Everyime i try and load on online game in versus it trys then times out and saod there was an error connecting. Im connected to tye internet pleaee help this is on my PC https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/gears-5/7735ed79-9a72-407c-bd2a-e2cd7d9f290a
  5. XBOX One Controller Audio on PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    XBOX One Controller Audio on PC: I have an XBOX One Controller connected through the official wireless adapter. I would like to use my headphones through the controller 3.5mm audio jack. It is officially supported. However, i don’t see any relevant audio device to select in sound settings. I have...
  6. Xbox One Controller Range Reduction After Firmware Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Range Reduction After Firmware Update: Hi, I have my Windows 10 Pro 1909 18363.720 system hooked up to my TV and I was using Xbox One controllers wirelessly. The distance from the Asus BT-400 Bluetooth dongle to the seating area is about 4.2m 14' away. When the controllers were fresh out of the box,...
  7. Unable to update Gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to update Gears 5: Every time Gears 5 needs an update I open the Windows Store & go to downloads. The update freezes early in the process & never continues to download. The last time this happened I had to reinstall the entire game in order to get it working again & I don't want to keep doing...
  8. gears 5

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gears 5: Hi, i bought gears 5 from the store on win 10. When i go to the store it says i own the game, but it wont let me install it. tried several times, restarted my pc, signed out and back in on the app, nothing works. can you help?...
  9. Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can not install Gears of War 5 on Pc Xbox Beta App: I have been trying to install the game on pc for the last couple hours with no progress made. Every time I hit the install button, I am greeted with the error code- 0x00000001. I have tried everything suggested. I have restarted my pc, chose a different storage device,...
  10. XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX One Controller: Audio Issues: I'm having this weird problem with my XBOX One Controller. The audio isn't being played. I have it connected to my computer via USB and I connect my headphones to my XBOX One Controller because if I connect my headphones to my computer's built-in AUX output the sound will be...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. gears 5 windows 10 xbox controller audio chop