Windows 10: xbox one controller bluetooth not working

Discus and support xbox one controller bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; everything is on and searching but they will not pair up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robinnichols2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. robinnichols2 Win User

xbox one controller bluetooth not working

everything is on and searching but they will not pair up,

:)

robinnichols2, Sep 9, 2018
  2. Acelyn Alc Win User

Xbox One controller not found on Windows 10 through Bluetooth?

Hi Edmund,

Let us help you isolate if this is an issue with your Xbox one controller or Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you check and perform the steps listed on how to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox
    One Wireless Controller

For additional information, please check out this link.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Loraine Mon Win User
    Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 9, 2018
  4. Deepika Gowda Win User

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

1. xbox one controller bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - xbox controller bluetooth

2. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive: Hi, My problem is that randomly while using the controller, it suddenly stops responding to any input. However it remains connected because the Xbox logo does not blink as if searching. What's bizarre is that by going into the windows 10 Bluetooth setting window, it starts...
  3. Xbox One Controller adapter not working

Xbox One Controller adapter not working: I recently purchased an xbox one controller and the wireless adapter for windows. A few days ago I went to use the device, only to find that the driver some how no longer works. My system is up to date. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Windows tells me this:...
  4. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...
  5. Xbox One Bluetooth controller having issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Bluetooth controller having issues: So I have an Xbox One Bluetooth controller, with a Bluetooth 4.0 adapter, made by some Chinese company, I think. The issue is that occasionally my controller doesn't respond for a second or so, and that in of itself has created lag spikes in some games that freak out when the...
  6. Xbox One Controller Not Working, Not In Device Manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Not Working, Not In Device Manager: Hey so I am having a bit of a problem here. I got a new Xbox One over the weekend and decided to use it on my PC for some of my PC games as well. However, it simply does not work. It was listed in Device Manager, so I decided to right click and uninstall all the controller...
  7. XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One Controller Not Vibrating: I bought an XBOX One controller with cable for Windows from Amazon. When I plugged it in, I hear the new device recognition tone but nothing else. Supposedly, the correct driver is part of Windows 10 and nothing else was needed. But it has never vibrated with any game. I've...
  8. Trouble pairing Xbox One controller to Bluetooth.

Trouble pairing Xbox One controller to Bluetooth.: Just picked up an Xbox One controller with Bluetooth connectivity. I recall disabling the Bluetooth Support Service as part of some of the Windows services I would normally disable if not using them. I have re-enabled Bluetooth Support Service but the controller is still...
  9. Xbox Controllers Not Working

Xbox Controllers Not Working: I am using Windows 10 and I have been using my Xbox 360 Wired controller for some time now. I've been playing a game called Rocket League and in the middle of the match my controller stopped working. I plugged it back in to see if it would fix it, but it keeps telling me the...
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

Xbox One controller is not working: I installed Windows 10 for the first time a few hours ago. I like the new interface, etc, but I have a few problems: Xbox One wired controller doesn't work. Windows 10 automatically install a driver for it, but it still doesn't work. I tried some solutions like this, but...