Windows 10: xbox one controller bluetooth not working

Discus and support xbox one controller bluetooth not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; everything is on and searching but they will not pair up,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by robinnichols2, Sep 9, 2018.

1. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

everything is on and searching but they will not pair up,

:)

robinnichols2, Sep 9, 2018

2. Xbox One controller not found on Windows 10 through Bluetooth?

Hi Edmund,

Let us help you isolate if this is an issue with your Xbox one controller or Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you check and perform the steps listed on how to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox
    One Wireless Controller

For additional information, please check out this link.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Sep 9, 2018
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Sep 9, 2018
  4. xbox one controller bluetooth not working

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Sep 9, 2018
Thema:

xbox one controller bluetooth not working

1. xbox one controller bluetooth not working - Similar Threads - xbox controller bluetooth

2. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  3. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  4. bluetooth not working-xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bluetooth not working-xbox controller: trying to connect xbox controller to pc. this has worked easily in the past, and have used the USB dongle to connect to many USB devices and my mouse currently works. i am unable to connect xbox controller...
  5. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  6. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except sometimes it does turn off and then back on but it isn't often. When I try connecting it to...
  7. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  8. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth: This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game...
  9. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  10. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox controller bluetooth not working

2. xbox one controller not found bluetooth