Windows 10: Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi, I am trying to connect an Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pro 1909 PC, but I am getting a strange issue that renders the controller unusable:... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/AgentE64, Jun 2, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

Hi, I am trying to connect an Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pro 1909 PC, but I am getting a strange issue that renders the controller unusable: the left and right triggers are mapped to a single axis (Z-axis), and both cannot be pressed at the same time without cancelling each other out. I have read all kinds of things about driver related things, but there appear to be a lot of dead links wherever I go. I even installed the "Xbox Accessories" app, and I updated the controller firmware, but the problem persists, and there is no option to separate the triggers. What can I do to fix this? I'm fairly lost.

submitted by /u/AgentE64
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/AgentE64, Jun 2, 2020

2. Xbox One controller behaves like it shouldn't in game after drivers update (Triggers, Z-axis)

The problem is common - in old games (i'm testing it in True Crime: New Your City, which uses Xinput) you can't press both triggers at the same time, as they are usually on the same Z-axes, so when both pressed game reads it as nothing is pressed. So you
    can't aim with left trigger and shoot with right. It didn't work with Xbox 360 controller (triggers on Z-axis) and didn't work with Xbox One S controller via USB (also in properties triggers were on Z-axis). After drivers update this week, triggers on Xbox
    One S controllers got separated (Z-axis and Z-rotation), but it didn't help, and made it worse, because in addition to not working both triggers, now it reads right trigger as constantly pressed (after i press either left or right trigger), so my character
    ingame is always shooting non-stop.

I think there might be a solution if there will be an option in new drivers (in controller options) to make triggers read as buttons, not as axis. Need driver update!

Moved from: Windows 10 / Devices & drivers

Jack_T2015, Jun 2, 2020
  3. XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jun 2, 2020
  4. BeterHans Win User

Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

Xbox Controller Z-Axis Problem

I'm using the Xbox 360 Controller on PC for racing game.

the Problem is the Z-Axis works like a plane's rudder. it's a single axis! not 2!

It's ok for flight games but

If you want use it in racing game this can be ****!

you can't press gas and break at same time. if you press them at the same time it will cancel each other out. like nothing pressed!

PLEASE FIX this stupid design problem!

BeterHans, Jun 2, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

1. Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Both

2. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth: Hello, So I recently wanted to get back into FFXIV but I noticed my PC needed to update. I ran the update and now my triggers for my Xbox one controller are not registering in some games when on a wireless connection, I am currently running this windows version below.Edition...
  3. Trigger button and stick axis x left combined

Trigger button and stick axis x left combined: Whenever I move my analog stick in left , L2 trigger button of my gamepad is shown pressed in x360ce PLEASE HELP ME https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trigger-button-and-stick-axis-x-left-combined/dc909673-e00b-485c-b3e2-7515bf1af002
  4. Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers

Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers: Hi,I have 3 different xbox one controllers. Normal, Elite, Elite v2.Within the last 4 months, my controller has started to take control of my cursor in windows even when having a different app selectedI have tried some of the fixes that have been mentioned disabling xbox...
  5. Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...: Connecting an Xbox one controller and playing for seems to trigger some weird bug that basically breaks the entire modern UI including settings app, game bar, and even the mouse pointer when using snip and sketch to cut a screenshot, the mouse pointer moves up. basically,...
  6. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox One Controller: My xbox controllers when I click the A button open up a link to the language packs on Microsoft Support and I cannot figure out why. It happens whether Im in a game or just at the desktop. Any solutions?...
  7. Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller: Hi I have just purchased an Xbox one controller for my PC, it is a wired controller. When I plug it in it keeps saying driver error. Please can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller/7cb2a05a-9c8b-40da-91bc-206613f5c93c
  8. Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Using a Xbox One bluetooth enabled controller with both Xbox One and PC: I would like to use my Bluetooth enabled controller with both my PC and my Xbox One. The Xbox reconnects to the controller just fine when it has been connected to my PC, but the other way around is proving difficult. When I want to reconnect my controller to my PC, I have...
  9. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller: My laptop don't recognize my Xbox One Controller submitted by /u/RECANOR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el0lzf/xbox_one_controller/
  10. XBox Controller Z Axis Issue on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Z Axis Issue on Windows 10: Hello, My name is Vy and recently I have ran into a major issue with my Xbox Controller (4N6-00001). I have purchased the controller just last week, and upon arrival, It worked flawlessly; However, after 3-4 days, upon starting up my Forza Horizon 4 Game, the controller...