Windows 10: Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue

Discus and support Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Currently am trying to connect my xbox one controller to my PC with windows 10 and it isn't detecting at all. The controller is not under devices and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/mcblueeya, Aug 17, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue

Currently am trying to connect my xbox one controller to my PC with windows 10 and it isn't detecting at all. The controller is not under devices and it isn't in device manager. Seems as if there are no xbox one controller drivers on my computer. I also do not have the troubleshooting setting, "Hardware and Devices". Although, I have tried something to troubleshoot that and it still does not work. Is there any solution to downloading the drivers? I have tried many of the solutions I have found online and none have worked.

submitted by /u/mcblueeya
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/mcblueeya, Aug 17, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 17, 2020
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Aug 17, 2020
  4. Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue

Controller Connecting to PC issues!

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community.

Please provide more information to help you better:

• Are you referring to Xbox controller?

• Do you get any error message while connecting the controller to the PC?

• What is the make and model of the Controller?

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter
    and check.

Follow the steps to run the troubleshooter:

1. Type "Troubleshooting"
    in the Search box from the desktop and click "Troubleshooting".

2. Click on "View all" from the left pane and select "Hardware and Devices".

3. Click on “Advanced” and then click on “Run as Administrator”.

4. Click “Next” and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the troubleshooting process.

if you are using an Xbox controller,I suggest you to follow the article below
    and check f it helps:

Set up your Xbox 360 controller for Windows:

Xbox Support

Hope this will help you. Keep us posted with the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Aug 17, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue

1. Xbox One Controller connecting to PC issue - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller connecting

2. Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wired Xbox One controller not connecting to PC: I do not know what to do at this point. I have done numerous checks in Device Manager and the Xbox Peripherals tab does not show up. I have manually downloaded the drivers and they still have not shown up. I have done a Windows Update and still nothing. I have installed Xbox...
  3. My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My xbox one controller connectivity issues to PC: My xbox one controller is running the latest firmware. I have had it connected to my PC over bluetooth and have been using it for a few days now and suddenly it stopped working wirelessly and windows insists their is a driver error but i can assure you im up to date on...
  4. Xbox One Controller issues on PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One Controller issues on PC: So, my xbox one controller keeps disconnecting and causing issues during COD:MW. It ONLY happens on this game. I've tried RDR2 and GTAV and it doesn't do this. I'll be playing the game and after a few minutes, the screen will lag a bunch and the screen will say "controller...
  5. Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Issues connecting a Xbox one controller to PC: I have a second-hand xbox one s controller that connects fine via bluetooth to my phone, but it doesn't on pc. It either tries to connect and once I accept on pc it still flashes like it's connecting or it just doesn't appear in the bluetooth screen. It works fine with any...
  6. Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues

Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues: So I recently bought a white wireless Xbox One S controller brand new and it works perfectly fine on my xbox. I connected it onto my computer wirelessly and it was working fine for around 5-10 minutes then the controller would move on its own and not allow me to press...
  7. Xbox One Controller connectivity issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller connectivity issues: Hi everyone, I am currently trying to connect my xbox controller to my pc via bluetooth, but it doesn't seem to work. The controller I use is this halo master chief edition. As far as I could read in different forums, what matters is that it is the newer version xbox one...
  8. PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues

PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues: Hello, I have a bluetooth enabled windows 10 pc that seems to be connecting to other devices through bluetooth fine. I have been using my xbox one controller with my pc for a while now. However, a few days ago it stopped pairing with my pc. I try to pair them in the bluetooth...
  9. Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one Controller not connecting to PC: So I used to be able to play on my PC with my Xbox controller (I don't have an xbox but bought a controller to play games on my PC) One day the controller started flashing at me and it wouldn't let me use it. I looked up and the only "solution" recommended was to install...
  10. Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc: Hello, im having a really hard time connecting my xbox one controller to my PC via bluetooth. The controller works fine when i plug it in with a usb wire. so my pc didnt have bluetooth so i ordered a csr 4.0 usb bluetooth adapter, i have it plugged in and driver is...