Windows 10: Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec

Discus and support Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hi everyone, I bought a Bluetooth dongle(tp-link ub400) to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC but I have a problem. If I don't touch the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/hcurtillet, Jun 30, 2020.

1. Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec

Hi everyone, I bought a Bluetooth dongle(tp-link ub400) to connect my Xbox one controller to my PC but I have a problem. If I don't touch the controller during 3sec, it looks like "disconnected" and I have to press a button several times (4-5 times) for the controller to reconnect and work.

Someone had this bug? Or a solution? Thx a lot

submitted by /u/hcurtillet
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/hcurtillet, Jun 30, 2020
  2. UndeadBob Win User

Xbox One Wireless controller keeps disconnecting

After reading some replies on here, there seem to be a lot of various theories. I'm sorry if it doesn't work for you, but I can confirm that exiting Steamworked for me. The problem is very repeatable.

• Connect and disconnect controller
    • Sleep and wake up system
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects (as shown in the "Game Controllers" panel) and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    • Exit Steam
    • Xbox One Wireless controller connects and works.
    • Restart Steam (controller still works)
    • Disconnect Xbox One Wireless controller, then connects and disconnects within 2 seconds.
    I'm narrowing my problem down to the Big Picture mode, so that problem is for another forum...

Hopefully this workaround helps a few people before the real solution is found.

UndeadBob, Jun 30, 2020
  3. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Jun 30, 2020
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jun 30, 2020
Thema:

Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec

1. Xbox one controller disconnected every 3 sec - Similar Threads - Xbox controller disconnected

2. Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller Keeps Disconnecting: So I have my Xbox Elite 2 controller plugged in to the back of my pc and it used to work before hand, now it dosen't. The problem that I keep having is that I want to overclock my controller using hidusbf and whenever I do that and go through the steps it works fine but then...
  3. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  4. frames are droping every 3 sec

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    frames are droping every 3 sec: Hi my laptop is dropping fps almost every 3 seconds from 60fps to 5 fps tempreatures are maximally at 80 dgerees celsius and my hardware is : core i3-7020U,uhd graphics 620,12gb ram 2133MHz and ssd. I am using windows 10 22H2.And its the same even in the browser and light...
  5. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  6. XBox Controller Disconnects

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox Controller Disconnects: I bought this adapter because all the things I read about it stated it would stop interference that comes with Bluetooth since it uses a proprietary connection, but my controller still disconnects and the round X button at the top of the controller will flash for a few...
  7. Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller): Hi all, I just can’t find my exact same issue anywhere and am going crazy. My pc is disconnecting my Xbox controller randomly. Sometimes after 5 minutes sometimes 5 hours. Restarting Bluetooth doesn’t work (often doesn’t turn on again and even the bt keyboard stops working...
  8. Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller: Hi I have just purchased an Xbox one controller for my PC, it is a wired controller. When I plug it in it keeps saying driver error. Please can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller/7cb2a05a-9c8b-40da-91bc-206613f5c93c
  9. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller: My laptop don't recognize my Xbox One Controller submitted by /u/RECANOR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el0lzf/xbox_one_controller/
  10. Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless controller disconnects every few minutes: I can't figure out what's wrong here... every few minutes my wireless Xbox controllers keeps disconnecting from my Windows 10 pc (using the Microsoft Xbox wireless controller adapter). It reconnects fine on it's own every time though, but it makes gaming impossible because...