Windows 10: Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

Discus and support Xbox One controller doesn't show up. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, i've had this problem for a while. I used to play with an Xbox one controller on pc for games like FIFA and Rocket League. I used a usb cable... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/JensSaus, May 23, 2020.

1. Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

Hello, i've had this problem for a while. I used to play with an Xbox one controller on pc for games like FIFA and Rocket League. I used a usb cable but after sometime i got sick of it and bought a bluetooth dongle. Which is compatible with xbox controllers. I installed the dongle and tried to connect it but it didn't show up. I tried updating the controller and checked if my controller actually had bluetooth which it does. Other bluetooth products do work. Anybody knows a solution. And no i don't have an xbox one.

submitted by /u/JensSaus
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/JensSaus, May 23, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 23, 2020
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, May 23, 2020
  4. BetoLP Win User

Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Xbox One controller doesn't show up. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, May 23, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One controller doesn't show up.

1. Xbox One controller doesn't show up. - Similar Threads - Xbox controller doesn't

2. Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?: I tried different USB ports. I tried a different controller. I tried a different cable.Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-doesnt-recognize-xbox-one-controller/4592a556-7e46-41a4-b106-361bbeda85a5
  3. Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Win 11 doesn't recognize Xbox One controller?: I tried different USB ports. I tried a different controller. I tried a different cable.Please help. Thank you. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win-11-doesnt-recognize-xbox-one-controller/4592a556-7e46-41a4-b106-361bbeda85a5
  4. xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller not showing up in bluetooth menu: My Xbox controller is not showing up in my Bluetooth options when i try to connect, this is on my pc, there is no option to turn Bluetooth on or off, can someone please help?...
  5. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox One Controller: My xbox controllers when I click the A button open up a link to the language packs on Microsoft Support and I cannot figure out why. It happens whether Im in a game or just at the desktop. Any solutions?...
  6. Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller: Hi I have just purchased an Xbox one controller for my PC, it is a wired controller. When I plug it in it keeps saying driver error. Please can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller/7cb2a05a-9c8b-40da-91bc-206613f5c93c
  7. Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 doesn't correctly show Xbox one controller battery status?: With my old battery pack it always showed 100% until my controller shut off and with my new pack it always shows 75% lol. Does it only work with normal AAA batteries and not with rechargable ones? submitted by /u/Liberal_circlejerkk [link] [comments]...
  8. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller: My laptop don't recognize my Xbox One Controller submitted by /u/RECANOR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el0lzf/xbox_one_controller/
  9. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC or showing up in device manager

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not connecting to PC or showing up in device manager: Hello, I recently got a new PC and am trying to connect my new xbox one controller to play game on it. My computer doesn't have bluetooth support so i'm trying to use a micro-usb cable to connect it. When i plug the controller in it vibrates but it doesn't show up in device...
  10. Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One wireless USB adapter doesn't pair with Xbox One controllers: Hello, I recently had an issue with my computer and had to completely reinstall Windows on my system. After this issue, I tried to reconnect my Xbox One controllers using my USB wireless receiver and noticed they didn't automatically pair. I thought it was the normal...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox pin for controller