Windows 10: Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...

Discus and support Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Connecting an Xbox one controller and playing for seems to trigger some weird bug that basically breaks the entire modern UI including settings app,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Wahaj Siddiqui, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]Connecting an Xbox one controller and playing for seems to trigger some weird bug that basically breaks the entire modern UI including settings app, game bar, and even the mouse pointer when using snip and sketch to cut a screenshot, the mouse pointer moves up.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]basically, any UWP app that can be controlled by a controller. Started experiencing this glitch when I started using my Xbox Controller again in late February 2021.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]The glitch goes as follows: the system just keeps reading 'Down' and left from the left analog stick.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]The problem might look like it can be easily resolved by disconnecting the controller and reconnecting again. except it's not. disconnecting the controller does not stop the weird behavior. my controller is now disconnected and Windows UI is still reading 'Down' from the left analog stick. It's not a hardware issue with my controller or my USB ports/cables. Trying services like "html5gamepad.com" does not return any indications that any keys were being pressed.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]this behavior can only be stopped by rebooting. but it can still trigger again.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]I have experienced this while playing all sorts of different games on Any Game Launcher, Steam, Xbox app, Origin[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]this does not occur all the time but after 1 or 2 hours of using a controller, it's almost guaranteed to happen. The only way to fix I have found is to shut down the computer and start it up again restarting doesn't seem to fix it and this doesn't always fix it and might require to shut down again. This away fix this issue for stop windows from reading controller inputs when not in a game? Although again the controller glitch happens even if the controller is disconnected so I don't know where windows is even reading a command from

Details[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]OS: Windows 10 Fully up to date build: 19042.867[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]Xbox One controller connected with a USB wire[/COLOR]

[COLOR=rgba34, 34, 34, 1]Nvedia GPU[/COLOR]

:)

Wahaj Siddiqui, Mar 29, 2021

2. XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Xbox Receiver Cannot Find Xbox 360 Wireless Controller

Hi,

Compatibility issue is one of the potential reasons why the Xbox receiver cannot detect your Xbox 360 controller. To help you resolve this concern, we recommend that you perform the troubleshooting steps provided on this link below:

Xbox 360 Wireless Gaming Receiver for Windows

We also suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to calibrate your Xbox 360 Controller for Windows.

Kindly update us with results, so that we can assist you further.

Wilfred Mac, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...

Xbox One Controller on PC (Win10): Input of Triggers not recognized

Hi Christian,

There are several reasons why you are experiencing this issue. It is possible that some components of the controller's firmware are not updated properly or there is an issue with the hardware part of the controller.

To better assist you with your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Are you using an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller?
    • Have you tried connecting the controller via Bluetooth?
    • Does the same issue occur if the controller is connected wirelessly to the computer?

If you are using an Xbox One Elite Wireless Controller, you can go to this
    link
    and follow the solutions on how to troubleshoot triggers on your controller.

Loraine Mon, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated...

1. Xbox one controller driver seems to be triggering a systemwide glitch, Receiving Repeated... - Similar Threads - Xbox controller driver

2. Xbox controller keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller keeps glitching: I've been using this Xbox controller on my computer since I got it over a year ago, with no issues. Recently, though, it began randomly glitching out - and from the sound of things, the *EXACT* issue I'm having has been reported before?...
  3. Xbox controller keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox controller keeps glitching: I've been using this Xbox controller on my computer since I got it over a year ago, with no issues. Recently, though, it began randomly glitching out - and from the sound of things, the *EXACT* issue I'm having has been reported before?...
  4. Xbox controller keeps glitching

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. xbox controller glitched on pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    xbox controller glitched on pc: on my pc i was playing sonic frontiers controlelr worked fine but today when i turned my pc on and wanted to play my controller wouldnt work on the game and i tried reinstalling drivers and many other things to try to fix it like testing it on other games but it doesnt work...
  6. Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth

Triggers on xbox one controller not registering when on Bluetooth: Hello, So I recently wanted to get back into FFXIV but I noticed my PC needed to update. I ran the update and now my triggers for my Xbox one controller are not registering in some games when on a wireless connection, I am currently running this windows version below.Edition...
  7. Missing Drivers for Xbox One Controllers

Missing Drivers for Xbox One Controllers: Hello, I have an issue with missing drivers on the 20H2 version of Windows 10. I have tried to use multiple controllers to see if it was defective hardware, and it was not. Tested an other windows 10 machines and an Xbox One. Going through the Device Manager and Control Panel...
  8. Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller Both Triggers Bound Single Axis: Hi, I am trying to connect an Xbox one controller to my Windows 10 Pro 1909 PC, but I am getting a strange issue that renders the controller unusable: the left and right triggers are mapped to a single axis (Z-axis), and both cannot be pressed at the same time without...
  9. Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC

Drivers for Xbox one controller not on PC: So I was looking through a thread about controller drivers and there is suppose to be one in sound and controllers, but it want there when I checked for myself i have an xbox one controller that can connect to my pc with bluetooth, but is having some problems when playing...
  10. Xbox One Controller Drivers

Xbox One Controller Drivers: I have recently bought a Windows 10 PC. I tried to plug my controller in to play games with it however it just does a little rumble, the light does not come on, and the controller does not work. I have looked through the device manager and cannot find any controller drivers....