Windows 10: Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Home button is not working in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Some users are experiencing a problem with Xbox One Controller Home button. When they press the Home button on their Xbox One Controller,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, May 3, 2022.

1. WinClub New Member

Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

Xbox One Controller Home button is not working Xbox-One-Controller-Home-button-not-working.png
    Some users are experiencing a problem with Xbox One Controller Home button. When they press the Home button on their Xbox One Controller, nothing happens. If your Xbox One Controller Home button is not working, this article will show you how to deal with this problem. One of the solutions listed in this post will […]

This article Xbox One Controller Home button is not working first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com.

read more...

WinClub, May 3, 2022
  2. Pegadroid Win User

RT/LT button xbox 360 controller PC windows 10

when tested in game control settings (windows) RT button have step Acceleration
    but when test in game Dirt 3, when driving, RT button not have step Acceleration, when I hit the half or full result is the same

what is wrong with my controller settings?
    or not work on windows 10?

Xbox One Controller Home button is not working [​IMG]

Pegadroid, May 3, 2022
  3. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, May 3, 2022
  4. Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

Xbox One controller not working wireless - Device could not be migrated

This thread from Reddit may help you. It appears that the Xbox One controllers can utilize two drivers; Xbox One Controller, and Microsoft Xbox One Controller.

The thread has other troubleshooting steps, but the two main (and most popular/successful steps appear to be as follows)

Method 1

Method 2

Hopefully this helps. If not, there's something else awry, and other troubleshooting may be needed.

EDIT: Per the asker's request;

I'm not sure if this solved it or if it was just a weird side effect of changing the drivers version forward and backward again. When connected via USB cable it said "Xbox controller", changed that to "Xbox gaming device", unplugged the USB cable, and the wireless stuff started to work for whatever reason... No idea why!

Kaizerwolf, May 3, 2022
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Home button is not working

1. Xbox One Controller Home button is not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Home

2. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  3. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  4. Xbox One Controller Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Not Working Properly: Hi, I've been using my xbox one controller on windows 10 wired connection flawlessly for the past year. However, today I was messing with the drivers for another device and mistakenly messed with the xbox one controller drivers. The controller is no longer recognized by my...
  5. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  6. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  7. Xbox One S Controller Some Buttons Not Working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One S Controller Some Buttons Not Working: So my Xbox One S controller isnt working properly on my new MSI laptop, only buttons that work are LT, RT, And both of the sticks... X, Y, B, A dpad are completely unresponsive. It worked fine on my old PC. Ive tried different USB ports cables updating the drivers etc. but...
  8. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  9. Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control: Hello, for some reason when I have my Xbox One Controller plugged into my PC and the start button is pressed this happens in game and just on the desktop it controls my mouse cursor and the A and B buttons become left and right click. This started happening a couple of days...
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...