Windows 10: Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

Discus and support Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC) in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So, I have a very unusual problem. Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by JordanRichardson93, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

So, I have a very unusual problem.

Every game I play, the controls will start out great, then I'll have massive lag (for 2-3 minutes) followed by Bluetooth disconnect. Not a lag in gameplay or drop in FPS. Just a massive delay in controller commands.

When the Bluetooth disconnects, my PC says its still connected.

I have: Updated the drivers

Used wired and wireless

Removed then re-paired devices (controller)

Tried troubleshooting

Put in new batteries

What's weird is its random. It will play fine, then starts acting up out of no where.

Thanks in advance

:)

JordanRichardson93, Nov 29, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 29, 2019
  3. D West11 Win User
    Xbox One Controller Bluetooth Appears as "Input"

Hi there.

I recently purchased an Xbox One controller. It is a White one that has Bluetooth capability.

When I first received the controller, it connected to my PC easily via Bluetooth. After a couple of days, however, the connection wouldn't work again. I removed the device from the Bluetooth list.

Now, every time I try and pair the controller with my desktop, it just appears as "Input" in the 'Add a device' list, rather than 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

If I attempt to add the controller onto a different computer (my laptop), it shows properly as 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

I have tried the following:

- Reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers.

- Disabling and re-enabling the Bluetooth adaptor, both without shutting down and with shutting down.

- Using the Windows 10 .iso to do a repair upgrade.

- Using the Xbox Accessories app to upgrade the controller firmware (it's at the most recent firmware.)

I'm out of ideas and unsure what to do next. I am disappointed that my new product doesn't really work as advertised.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

D West11, Nov 29, 2019
  4. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC) 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Nov 29, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC)

1. Xbox One controller input delay and bluetooth disconnect (on PC) - Similar Threads - Xbox controller input

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller): Hi all, I just can’t find my exact same issue anywhere and am going crazy. My pc is disconnecting my Xbox controller randomly. Sometimes after 5 minutes sometimes 5 hours. Restarting Bluetooth doesn’t work (often doesn’t turn on again and even the bt keyboard stops working...
  6. Xbox Controller input delay problem

Xbox Controller input delay problem: Ever since mid to later October the reaction time of my controller on the right joy stick particularly has seemed slower compared to normal.This came out of no where and I am unsure how to fix it. I have tried almost every solution I could think of, and yet nothing has worked...
  7. Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC: I've read a few posts here and there doesn't seem to be a direct solution. I've never used an xbox one controller so I'm not sure how the controller interacts with the pc. I bought an xbox one controller yesterday to to Monster Hunter. The controller works fine when I plug it...
  8. Controller input delay

Controller input delay: iv been having ton of controller while playing games and i just want to know how to fix it. please help: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/controller-input-delay/faa1ffe4-033f-4f68-aa73-c64add497d18
  9. Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10

Xbox One Controller Input Delay; PC Windows 10: Hi, recently I have run into issues with my Xbox One controller on PC. It is fairly new and it has been working fine until now. I'm now constantly experiencing significant input lag when using my controller. Also, sometimes the input seems to stick I don't know the best way...
  10. Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller

Input (input) issue on Xbox One Controller: My Xbox one controller worked fine from purchase until recently. I installed the latest Microsoft windows 10 update and everything was fine. I turned on my computer and my Xbox one controller would not work. I tried Bluetooth and as soon as I held down the o))) my controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. wibdows 10 xbox controller lag

2. xbox one controler bluetooth disconect windows 10

3. how to remove input delay bluetooth xbox controller on pc

4. xbox one controller windows 10 bluetooth disconnects