Windows 10: Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

Discus and support Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a program called Keysticks that gives me all the support I need for my controller but im guessing the drivers that allows my controller to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by someguy1984vk, Apr 22, 2019.

1. Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

I have a program called Keysticks that gives me all the support I need for my controller but im guessing the drivers that allows my controller to be detected is allowing the left stick to control my mouse by default. I hope theres a way to disable it from controlling my mouse but still allow the left stick to be detected for Keysticks.

:)

someguy1984vk, Apr 22, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 22, 2019
  3. Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Apr 22, 2019
  4. Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Apr 22, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help

1. Xbox one controller is controlling my mouse with the left stick on windows 10... help - Similar Threads - Xbox controller controlling

2. Left stick drift on all Xbox controllers on win 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left stick drift on all Xbox controllers on win 11?: I have 3 Xbox controllers, one is Xbox One and the other 2 are Xbox series S controllers, and all three left analog sticks drift to the bottom right in any game I try on my windows 11 fully updated laptop. I've downloaded the Xbox accessories app but my connections are...
  3. Left stick drift on all Xbox controllers on win 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left stick drift on all Xbox controllers on win 11?: I have 3 Xbox controllers, one is Xbox One and the other 2 are Xbox series S controllers, and all three left analog sticks drift to the bottom right in any game I try on my windows 11 fully updated laptop. I've downloaded the Xbox accessories app but my connections are...
  4. The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck: Hello!I have a Windows 10 version 21H2. When I turn on the computer, everything works fine, but when I enter the controller and move the stick, this is virtually pressed. For example when I enter the windows menu, something like this happens:Keyboard drivers are...
  5. The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The left stick of Xbox One controller is virtually stuck: Hello!I have a Windows 10 version 21H2. When I turn on the computer, everything works fine, but when I enter the controller and move the stick, this is virtually pressed. For example when I enter the windows menu, something like this happens:Keyboard drivers are...
  6. Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers: Hi,I have 3 different xbox one controllers. Normal, Elite, Elite v2.Within the last 4 months, my controller has started to take control of my cursor in windows even when having a different app selectedI have tried some of the fixes that have been mentioned disabling xbox...
  7. Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller: Hi I have just purchased an Xbox one controller for my PC, it is a wired controller. When I plug it in it keeps saying driver error. Please can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller/7cb2a05a-9c8b-40da-91bc-206613f5c93c
  8. Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller home button toggles mouse control: Hello, for some reason when I have my Xbox One Controller plugged into my PC and the start button is pressed this happens in game and just on the desktop it controls my mouse cursor and the A and B buttons become left and right click. This started happening a couple of days...
  9. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller: My laptop don't recognize my Xbox One Controller submitted by /u/RECANOR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el0lzf/xbox_one_controller/
  10. Xbox controller and NATIVE mouse control in WINDOWS 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox controller and NATIVE mouse control in WINDOWS 10: I posted a query 3 years ago. 3 years later, still not addressed and was told to post it in Xbox one forum when it has nothing to do with the Xbox one console. This is 100% for Windows 10: Issue: Xbox one controller works natively with Windows 10 for gaming, but not the...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller left stick as mouse

2. left stick on controller controlling mouse

3. xbox Xbox one controller problems with the left stick

4. xbox one controller windows 10 mouse