Windows 10: Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Demonchaser27, Jul 20, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

This is driving me crazy because it happened all of a sudden and I cannot fix it. Currently my bluetooth stack will connect any xinput controller or dinput controller and the drivers ALL show up. In Devices And Printers all of the controllers will show up. But in "Game Controllers" (the properties menu) nothing shows up (it should say XBOX One Controller or something) so no games or programs can detect the controller. I've tried everything shy of completely redoing my computer. Things I've tried:

- I've updated to the latest windows.

- I've reinstalled the xb1usb driver (which doesn't want to work properly anyways)

- I've uninstalled (completely) and reinstalled my bluetooth drivers

- I've deleted all drivers for HIDGuardian and VigEm (it wasn't working with them installed so I figured I'd uninstall them).

All of my other drivers work (technically even my bluetooth), but I cannot get any controllers to show up in "Game Controllers" properties menu unless I use a USB cable. The device for all these controllers appears to be Bluetooth XINPUT compatible controller driver and it says there are no errors with it but nothing works. Is there any way to fix this? Any help would be much appreciated.

submitted by /u/Demonchaser27
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Demonchaser27, Jul 20, 2020
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 20, 2020
  3. Acelyn Alc, Jul 20, 2020
  4. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jul 20, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth

1. Xbox One Controller issues bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller issues

2. My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One Bluetooth controller.: First off, I would like to say that yes the controller does support bluetooth. It pops up when I connect it to my pc. Wired on pc works but I wanted to use it wirelessly, and the controller is updated. Whenever I use my controller on my xbox, it works perfect except...
  3. Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not appearing in bluetooth: The new controller I picked up is not listed as a bluetooth device under bluetooth setting. Additionally it will not show up under 'control panel' add a device. Controller pairs fine to android phones and works. I have managed to pair it earlier on in the week and it...
  4. Xbox one controller issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller issues: Hello, I am writing this, because I have an issue that I have spent hours trying to fix. My Xbox one controller is recognized by windows, but will not work in any apps (I want to use it in my web browser/steam). Anyone know how I can fix it? Heres what ive tried:...
  5. Unusual CSR Bluetooth issue with xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unusual CSR Bluetooth issue with xbox one controller: I recently needed to purchase a new bluetooth dongle for my PC when the one I was using died. The original was a cheap no name usb dongle that used an intel chipset paid maybe 10 bucks for it, the new dongle, equally as cheap, uses a CSR chipset. I installed the required...
  6. Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Wireless Bluetooth Controller Panning Issue: I'm having an issue with my Xbox One wireless Bluetooth controller. I'm not sure why this started happening, as up until last night it worked fine. What's happening is, say I'm in a game and just holding the controller in my hand. Without touching any of the buttons, the...
  7. PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Bluetooth connection to Xbox One Controller Issues: Hello, I have a bluetooth enabled windows 10 pc that seems to be connecting to other devices through bluetooth fine. I have been using my xbox one controller with my pc for a while now. However, a few days ago it stopped pairing with my pc. I try to pair them in the bluetooth...
  8. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  9. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...