Windows 10: Xbox One Controller Not Being Found

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Not Being Found in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; When I connect my Xbox one controller to my computer via USB, it works fine but when I try and use blue tooth to connect it, it cant be found. I have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Callum A, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Callum A Win User

Xbox One Controller Not Being Found

When I connect my Xbox one controller to my computer via USB, it works fine but when I try and use blue tooth to connect it, it cant be found. I have tried various ways of trying to get it connected and would like to see how you think I can connect it.

:)

Callum A, Nov 10, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 10, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Nov 10, 2019
  4. Xbox One Controller Not Being Found

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Nov 10, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One Controller Not Being Found

1. Xbox One Controller Not Being Found - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Being

2. Xbox One/Series controller cant reconnect after being off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One/Series controller cant reconnect after being off: I connect both my xbox one and series version controller via bluetoooth with my laptop without adapter. After my controller disconnected manually or automatically from idle, I had to restart my laptop before being able to reconnect and use my controller again. Eventhough the...
  3. Xbox One Wired Controller

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Wired Controller: My PC does not support Bluetooth so I have plugged in an Xbox one controller however it has stayed syncing I have gone on my console and it has worked and is up to date also on my PC all of the drivers are up to date....
  4. Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers

Mouse Controlled By Xbox One Controllers: Hi,I have 3 different xbox one controllers. Normal, Elite, Elite v2.Within the last 4 months, my controller has started to take control of my cursor in windows even when having a different app selectedI have tried some of the fixes that have been mentioned disabling xbox...
  5. Joycons showing in device manager, being treated as Xbox One controller?

Joycons showing in device manager, being treated as Xbox One controller?: So I paired my joycons via bluetooth, everything seems normal. They're showing in device manager with a controller icon but when you click on them it only shows my Xbox One controller in the list, tries to assign that to the joycons, and thus the joycons are useless. The...
  6. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox One Controller: My xbox controllers when I click the A button open up a link to the language packs on Microsoft Support and I cannot figure out why. It happens whether Im in a game or just at the desktop. Any solutions?...
  7. Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller: Hi I have just purchased an Xbox one controller for my PC, it is a wired controller. When I plug it in it keeps saying driver error. Please can someone assist me? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-controller/7cb2a05a-9c8b-40da-91bc-206613f5c93c
  8. Xbox One Controller

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller: My laptop don't recognize my Xbox One Controller submitted by /u/RECANOR [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/el0lzf/xbox_one_controller/
  9. Xbox one controller not being recognized

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller not being recognized: So I've moved from Xbox one to PC for gaming and I did so under the impression that Xbox one controllers were supported in games via attachment through micro USB, easy right? Well not so simple, I plugged my Xbox one controller in using my micro usb cable to all of the...
  10. Xbox One Controller USB Not Being Recognized On Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller USB Not Being Recognized On Windows 10: So recently I've been having an issue were my pc wouldn't recognize my USB connected to my Xbox One S Controller. I've tried updating my drivers and updating my Windows but it is still not working. I am being seriously frustrated by this as I would like to play games with a...