Windows 10: Xbox one controller not working on new pc

Discus and support Xbox one controller not working on new pc in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; So i have an issue with trying to pair my xbox one controller via bluetooth, when looking for bluetooth devices it doesn't show up in the list while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/lunabs, Jan 3, 2021.

1. /u/lunabs Win User

Xbox one controller not working on new pc

So i have an issue with trying to pair my xbox one controller via bluetooth, when looking for bluetooth devices it doesn't show up in the list while the xbox symbol is blinking rapidly.

I already looked up some stuff and none of them worked so far:

• I tried turning of and on bluetooth
    • reinstalling bluetooth drivers
    • connecting the controller and updating the firmware on it (was already up to date)
    • tried to find it in the hidden items in the device manager (nowhere to be found)

Note: bluetooth pairing the xbox controller works on my laptop and on the new pc i seem to be able to find bluetooth devices such as my phone without issue, it's really weird.

submitted by /u/lunabs
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/lunabs, Jan 3, 2021
  2. Mala_S Win User

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 3, 2021
  3. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Jan 3, 2021
  4. Xbox one controller not working on new pc

XBOX One Controller Triggers Not Resposive (On PC)

Hi Cruxin,

An outdated controller is one of the potential reasons why your Xbox One controller triggers do not work. For me to properly assist you with this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• When did the issue start?
    • Were you able to use the controller without any issues before?
    • Have you tried using the controller on a different computer?

In the meantime, I suggest that you update your Xbox One controller. To do this, you may follow the steps on the link below:

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

Wilfred Mac, Jan 3, 2021
Thema:

Xbox one controller not working on new pc

1. Xbox one controller not working on new pc - Similar Threads - Xbox controller working

2. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  3. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  4. Xbox one controller not working on pc Wired

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one controller not working on pc Wired: i dont have any bluetooth features in my pc so im forced to use a wired connection but even that doesnt work. my controller is just in a sync state and turns back off while my pc doesnt even recognize it at all, but my controller is powered. dont say any of the obvious fixes...
  5. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  6. Xbox One controller stopped working on PC

Xbox One controller stopped working on PC: Hey guys, I've been using a controller on my PC for a couple months but it has suddenly stopped connecting. Usually it vibrates and the controller turns on automatically but now it vibrates once and doesn't turn on. When i turn it on it just isn't recognized on my PC....
  7. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  8. Xbox One controller not working on Windows 10 PC

Xbox One controller not working on Windows 10 PC: Ive been using a wired Xbox controller on my PC for a few games every so often but recently i found a problem where I plug my controller in to a USB Port, the controller vibrates, and then nothing else happens. I tried resetting drivers but when I did I got a message saying...
  9. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...