Windows 10: Xbox One Controller not working

Discus and support Xbox One Controller not working in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/CrushingBlowBG, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller not working

I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me?

submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/CrushingBlowBG, Mar 19, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Mar 19, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Mar 19, 2020
  4. Xbox One Controller not working

Xbox One controller working wrong

Hi,

The issue may be related to the incompatible Xbox one controller drivers.

Please try the steps below and see if it helps:

• Press Windows key + R key. Type "devmgmt.msc" and click Enter.
    • In the Device Manager, go to > Human Interface Devices > Microsoft Common Controller for Windows Class .
    • If you notice a yellow exclamation, double-click on the Xbox One Controller and go to the Driver tab, click on Update.
    • If the driver is already updated, uninstall the driver and then reinstall it.
    I would also suggest you check if the game is compatible with Windows 10.

If this doesn't help correct your issue, please contact the Xbox Support.

Xbox Forums

Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Mar 19, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Controller not working

1. Xbox One Controller not working - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller working

2. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  3. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  4. Xbox One Controller Not Working Properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Not Working Properly: Hi, I've been using my xbox one controller on windows 10 wired connection flawlessly for the past year. However, today I was messing with the drivers for another device and mistakenly messed with the xbox one controller drivers. The controller is no longer recognized by my...
  5. Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller Not Working On PC: I use my controller fairly regularly on games, and recently when I plugged in my controller via usb cable, the controller vibrates but does not turn on. I've tried using other USB ports, cables, and controllers to no avail. I've checked my device management too, and it does...
  6. Xbox One controller not working on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller not working on PC: I've had this problem for a while, but even after getting a new computer I still find that my Xbox One controller doesn't work with either of my PCs. Changing USB wires does nothing and my drivers are up to date. Weirdly it vibrates when plugged in, but nothing happens...
  7. Wired xbox one controller not working

Wired xbox one controller not working: Ok, so I've been trying to get this controller to work for a while to no success. When I plug in the controller to my pc no matter what micro USB cord i use the light turns on on the controller however nothing responds when I try to use it. I've tried updating the drivers...
  8. Xbox one controller not working... sort of

Xbox one controller not working... sort of: For whatever reason, my Xbox one controller isn't working in any games. I use it on my PC windows 10, attached via a USB cable. The controller is on, though, and when tested using "Set up USB game controllers" it seems to function just fine. The menu that's opened when...
  9. xbox one controller not working in game

in Windows 10 Customization
    xbox one controller not working in game: I have the latest imac and downloaded windows 10 on it to play some games. I am using an xboc one wired controller that seems to work on the PC through testing and through STEAM however when I open up the game it doesn't work in game!!! the middle X button is the only button...
  10. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...