Windows 10: Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in

Discus and support Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi people, So recently I've noticed a huge bug when it comes to the Xbox One controller. When i plug in the controller to my Windows 10 PC, I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JamesAsks, Nov 28, 2018.

1. JamesAsks Win User

Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in

Hi people,

So recently I've noticed a huge bug when it comes to the Xbox One controller.

When i plug in the controller to my Windows 10 PC, I notice everything slowing down a little bit. The system becomes noticeably laggy. To further prove that this is the controller, when I start up certain games, the menu of those games run at around 1-4 frames per second. When I leave the menu and get into the game, it goes back to a normal frame rate. Games affected are Battlefield 1 and 4, CSGO and Hitman.

I've read there are a few others experiencing similar issues, but could not find a resolution. If anyone has any idea as to a fix it would be greatly appreciated.

Also if someone could point me in the direction to submit a bug report that would be great too.

Thanks guys.

:)

JamesAsks, Nov 28, 2018

2. Oblivion PC Xbox controller

Could someone suggest a way to use my xbox controller with the pc version of oblivion?

greenhouse, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Xbox One controller being recognized as a 360 Controller

Hi Stephan,

There are several reasons why your Xbox One controller is detected as an Xbox 360 controller by your PC. It is possible that the controller is not updated or if you previously used an Xbox 360 controller on the PC, it is still detecting its drivers instead
    of the Xbox One controller drivers. To properly isolate your concern, please clarify the following information:

• Have you used an Xbox 360 controller on the same computer before?
    • Does the error message occur on all of the games that you play?
    • Have you tried to update the controller?
    • Are you using an Xbox One Elite controller?

In the meantime, we suggest that you update the controller by following the steps on this

link

Loraine Mon, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in

Eeshwar Kumar, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in

1. Xbox One controller slows PC when plugged in - Similar Threads - Xbox controller slows

2. bsod when plugging in xbox controller

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    bsod when plugging in xbox controller: got a bsod for about 0.1 of a second then it rebooted.this is what i got in event viewer:- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  3. bsod when plugging in xbox controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bsod when plugging in xbox controller: got a bsod for about 0.1 of a second then it rebooted.this is what i got in event viewer:- <System> <Provider Name="volmgr" /> <EventID Qualifiers="49156">161</EventID> <Version>0</Version> <Level>2</Level> <Task>0</Task> <Opcode>0</Opcode>...
  4. Xbox one controller flashing when plugged in on windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller flashing when plugged in on windows: My xbox one controller that I've plugged into my computer just keeps flashing. It gets recognized in device manager but there's a warning symbol next to it.I've tried to search this problem up but I can't find the solution....
  5. Xbox one controller flashing when plugged in on windows

Xbox one controller flashing when plugged in on windows: My xbox one controller that I've plugged into my computer just keeps flashing. It gets recognized in device manager but there's a warning symbol next to it.I've tried to search this problem up but I can't find the solution....
  6. Xbox one controller flashing when plugged in on windows

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox one s controller not connecting to pc when plugged in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one s controller not connecting to pc when plugged in: just recently built a pc and it doesnt have bluetooth compatibilites. when i plug a micro usb into my controller and into my pc my controller just blinks and doesnt do anything...
  8. Xbox one s controller not connecting to pc when plugged in

Xbox one s controller not connecting to pc when plugged in: just recently built a pc and it doesnt have bluetooth compatibilites. when i plug a micro usb into my controller and into my pc my controller just blinks and doesnt do anything...
  9. Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One S Controller bluetooth unpairs from PC after plugging into PC: I like to use the controller wirelessly a lot and charge it from my PC for convenience, however each time I plug it into charge it unpairs from bluetooth on my PC, so I have to remove device and pair it again. Is there any permanent fix for this? submitted by /u/H3LiiiX...
  10. Computer crashes when I plug in an Xbox one controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer crashes when I plug in an Xbox one controller: Hello, I've noticed whenever I try plugging in my Xbox one controller, the computer suddenly crashes, it's booted and I've plugged it in multiple times and it just keeps crashing. I think it's a driver error but I'm not sure where it is in the device manager and how to fix...