Windows 10: Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

Discus and support Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have had this problem only with my new Xbox One controller that I bought a few weeks ago. Any way to fix this or will it just keep happening? Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by KawaiiSucker, Jan 18, 2021.

1. Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

I have had this problem only with my new Xbox One controller that I bought a few weeks ago. Any way to fix this or will it just keep happening? Any tips would be helpful!

:)

KawaiiSucker, Jan 18, 2021

2. Xbox controller won't turn on.

I bought an xbox one controller and I tried to use it but when I turn it on the light just turns on and off. It works fine if I use it via an us cable, but I really wanna play wirelessly. The batteries are brand new so I have no idea what the problem might
    be.

Any suggestions?

BoralbMimani, Jan 18, 2021
  3. Jomel Ber Win User
    Computer turns itself on

Hi Dustin,

To address this concern, we suggest that you follow these steps on how to turn off the fast startup:

• Right-click the Start menu, then select Control Panel.
    • Change the view from Category to Large icons.
    • Select Power Options.
    • Click Choose what the power buttons do.
    • Under Shutdown settings, uncheck the Turn on fast startup box.
    • Click Save changes.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Jomel Ber, Jan 18, 2021
  4. Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Jan 18, 2021
Thema:

Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again.

1. Xbox One Controller turning off every time I reset my computer or turn it off and on again. - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller turning

2. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  3. My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My computer turns on again whenever I turn it off.: So my computer, in which I have recently changed the mouse, seems to turn itself back on after I turn it off. I have a decently powerful PC, and I don't exactly know what could be causing it. The other guides I have checked were about the computer turning itself on at regular...
  4. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset: I’ve recently upgraded the GPU in my pc to a 1660 and installed the new drivers and the display set up correctly to 1920x1080 however when the computer was switched off overnight and turned on again in the morning the highest resolution available was 1280x1024 after several...
  5. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset: I’ve recently upgraded the GPU in my pc to a 1660 and installed the new drivers and the display set up correctly to 1920x1080 however when the computer was switched off overnight and turned on again in the morning the highest resolution available was 1280x1024 after several...
  6. Computer resolution drops every time the computer is turned off and can’t be reset

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  8. Computer randomly turns off then on again

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer randomly turns off then on again: Bought a new pc from techfast.Specs: https://www.ozbargain.com.au/node/666615Intel Core i5 10400F processorRTX 3070 Ti 8GB LHR graphicsGigabyte B560M DS3H motherboard16GB 3200MHz RAM500GB NVMe m.2 SSD750W 80 Plus Gold PSUMAG Forge 100R CaseAlso before crashing in event viewer...
  9. Computer randomly turns off then on again

10. Xbox series S controller and dongle. If I turn the controller off or let it turn off on its...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox series S controller and dongle. If I turn the controller off or let it turn off on its...: I Have an Xbox Series S controller I use with windows 10.This issue only started happening in the last 2 days, I thought it was the battery at first but replacing that didn't fix anything.I have the Xbox wireless adapter for Windows 10 because the controller was having issues...