Windows 10: Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi All, I'm posting this in response to the vast amounts of other users having reported the exact same issue and spending countless hours... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Baker547, Nov 8, 2019.

1. Baker547 Win User

Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10

Hi All,

I'm posting this in response to the vast amounts of other users having reported the exact same issue and spending countless hours troubleshooting/ trying "fixes" to no result.

So essentially the issue presents itself as the title suggests, after 5+ mins of game play exclusively when using the Xbox One S controller wirelessly (via Bluetooth) as the problem is non existent when connecting the same device via USB.

From the looks of things this started from when the Windows 10 Anniversary Update was released (2016) and is still unresolved to this day with no comment or acknowledgement from Microsoft regarding this issue.

So I desperately ask has anyone actually figured this out as I've tried literally everything including...

New Motherboard

Updated Drivers

New GPU

New CPU

And a clean reinstall of Windows 10 to name a few

If you want anymore specifics please ask becuase this needs raising with Windows 10 Devs.. but I suspect with the amount of time this has been going on for they likely already know and can't or won't fix it

:)

Baker547, Nov 8, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Nov 8, 2019
  3. Acelyn Alc, Nov 8, 2019
  4. Łajt Win User

Xbox One S controller problem with working on bluetooth

When I plug Xbox one controller to PC with windows 10 through bluetooth I have two problems. Its either problem with button response, its like lag, or I have significant drop in fps. It happens in
    every game and only when I play through bluetooth. For example in Darksiders I have between 60-120 fps when plugged on USB, or around 30-40 through bluetooth. Or I have no problem with fps but controller is lagging. What can be a reason of this? I tried to
    update controller through XBOX accesories but it didn't work.

Łajt, Nov 8, 2019
Thema:

1. Xbox One Controller Via Bluetooth = Severe FPS Drops on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Via

2. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  3. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  4. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  5. Xbox One S controller causing severe FPS drops when connected via bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One S controller causing severe FPS drops when connected via bluetooth.: I just purchased an Xbox One controller to use with my gaming rig but I've noticed severe FPS drops in certain games like Destiny 2 when connected over bluetooth. I have a dedicated PCIe Wifi/Bluetooth adapter and never had this issue with a Dualshock 4. Is this normal? I...
  6. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...
  7. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  8. xbox one controller won't pair with windows 10 via bluetooth

xbox one controller won't pair with windows 10 via bluetooth: Hi, I have recently purchased an xbox one controller for gaming on my up to date Windows 10 pc. The controller works fine when I connect it using a usb cable, but when I try to connect to via my bluetooth 4.0 dongle, the controller is discovered and lists as a "peripheral"...
  9. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...
  10. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Controller xbox one frame drop pc

2. controller on windows bluetooth game oerformance drop

3. xbox one controller causing fps issues

4. connected Bluetooth controller and fps dropped,
  5. fps drop when using bluetooth controller,
  6. bluetooth controller on pc cause fps drop,
  7. xbox one controller bluetooth fps drop,
  8. bluetooth xbox dropped frames pc,
  9. fps drops when using controller bluetooth,
  10. xbox controller drops fps,
  11. Xbox one controller causing frame drops,