Windows 10: Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Discus and support Xbox One controller via Bluetooth in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Aramadata, Sep 7, 2019.

1. Aramadata Win User

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Hello,

I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep mode/turns off and when I turn it on again it won't connect to my PC again. I have to delete it from my devices and start over the whole controller-connecting process. And when I do that it's working again, of course, until it turns off or I turn it off.
    So, to summarize: every time I want to use my controller via Bluetooth I have to do the manual connecting procedure.

Thanks in advance,

Adam

P.S.: I do not own an Xbox One.

:)

Aramadata, Sep 7, 2019

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Sep 7, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 7, 2019
  4. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Acelyn Alc, Sep 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

1. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth - Similar Threads - Xbox controller via

2. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  3. Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller no longer working via bluetooth: for awhile now ive been using my xbox controller to play games on my pc via bluetooth, never had a problem with it until a month or two ago when my controller says its connected in bluetooth settings but doesnt work in game, any game. very strange that this randomly started...
  4. Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Controller is not connecting via Bluetooth: Hello,i am currently trying to connect my controller via bluetooth with my windows 10 system but somehow its not shown in the bluetooth "add a device" list. However i did notice that the xbox one controller is shown as paired in the bluetooth other devices section even tho my...
  5. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  6. xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    xbox one controller for pc not staying connected via bluetooth: wonder if people can help, i have an xbox one for PC controller ( don't own an xbox) and the controller keeps disconnecting from bluetooth, it pairs fine* but then after about 10-15 minutes will disconnect and then not reconnect, also if the remote powers off and i then turn...
  7. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...
  8. PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC doesn't recognize Xbox One controller via bluetooth: I got an Xbox usb cable, updated the firmware, and have a new PC alienware. The controller is bluetooth capable, as described on https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/controller/connect-xbox-wireless-controller-to-pc I've done the PC's bluetooth troubleshooter...
  9. Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth

Xbox One bluetooth controller won't connect via bluetooth: [ATTACH] Hey all! Been having problems with my Xbox one Bluetooth controller as of today. Device manager says it's connected, but the "BLuetooth and other devices" doesn't show it. If i turn the controller on it won't connect, and if i try and add the controller, my PC...
  10. Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.

Xbox One Controller not connecting via bluetooth.: HI, i have a windows 10 desktop and a external bluetooth adapter. when i try to connect my xbox controller via bluetooth it gives a error message " check the pin and try again".?? i tried connecting the controller to my brother's laptop its connecting properly and working...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. pair xbox bluetooth controller windows 10