Windows 10: Xbox One Controller

Discus and support Xbox One Controller in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My xbox controllers when I click the A button open up a link to the language packs on Microsoft Support and I cannot figure out why. It happens... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Tbonius_Maximus, Aug 28, 2020.

1. Xbox One Controller

My xbox controllers when I click the A button open up a link to the language packs on Microsoft Support and I cannot figure out why. It happens whether Im in a game or just at the desktop. Any solutions?

:)

Tbonius_Maximus, Aug 28, 2020

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Aug 28, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Aug 28, 2020
  4. Xbox One Controller

Xbox One Controller

Hi MoDaBro,

An outdated Xbox One controller is one of the possible reasons why your controller is unable to connect to your Xbox One without battery on it. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Have you tried connecting a different controller using the same USB cable?
    • Have you tried using a different USB port on your Xbox One console?

In the meantime, I suggest that you try updating your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

Update your Xbox One Controller

How to update your Xbox One Controller on Windows 10

You may also try performing the troubleshooting steps provided on the
    link

If the issue persists, I strongly recommend contacting our Xbox Chat Support for further troubleshooting steps. To proceed, you may contact them through the link below:

Xbox Chat Support

Kindly update us with the results.

Wilfred Mac, Aug 28, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Controller

1. Xbox One Controller - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller

2. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  3. My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My xbox controller when pluged in with a cable, or via bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when...: My Xbox controller when plugged in with a cable, or via Bluetooth crashes explorer.exe when I restart or shut down my pc. I have done an in place upgrade, I am having the same problem on my other pc as well. I have 3 controllers. An afterglow, a Logitech with direct and x...
  4. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  5. [Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher

[Solution] Xbox Elite Controller not working on Epic Games Launcher: After much tribulation, and thanks to the Microsoft Support, I found a solution to this problem that seems to have been plaguing the community for a long time with no solution.Is your controller doing "double inputs"? Unsure what's causing it? Well it's insultingly easy to...
  6. Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC: Hi all,I just finished building my first gaming PC Windows 11. I am using an Xbox controller Scuf Instinct as the main instrument in my gaming. One thing I miss about consol gaming is the ability to wake the console with the controller. I seem to be unable to wake the PC from...
  7. Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC

Allow Xbox controller integrated bluetooth to wake PC: Hi all,I just finished building my first gaming PC Windows 11. I am using an Xbox controller Scuf Instinct as the main instrument in my gaming. One thing I miss about consol gaming is the ability to wake the console with the controller. I seem to be unable to wake the PC from...
  8. "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.: Hello,I recently purchased MSFS X and on the requirements page, it says that the "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is compatible. But with which system? I have an old PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Will I need to install the Xbox 360 Controller drivers? And the...
  9. "Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.

"Xbox controller for Windows" with windows vista.: Hello,I recently purchased MSFS X and on the requirements page, it says that the "Xbox 360 Controller for Windows" is compatible. But with which system? I have an old PC running Windows Vista Home Premium SP1. Will I need to install the Xbox 360 Controller drivers? And the...
  10. Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Controller doesn't vibrate when connected through the Xbox Wireless Adapter: I have checked on the accessories app and the vibration option is enabled, also tried the controller though cable and it vibrates just fine. I also have another controller that works fine using the adapter, but the difference is that the faulty controller shows up in windows...