Windows 10: XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

Discus and support XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I have a new computer, with Windows 10 operating system, I want to synchronize it with my XBOX ONE console. Help, please...... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by John J.Guy, Mar 13, 2019.

1. XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

Hi, I have a new computer, with Windows 10 operating system, I want to synchronize it with my XBOX ONE console.
    Help, please...

:)

John J.Guy, Mar 13, 2019

2. Xbox clubs don't work

Hi,

Synchronization failure of the account's settings to the Xbox Live server is a possible factor why you're encountering this issue. For us to determine the root cause, kindly answer the following questions:

• Are you referring to joining clubs on the Xbox app or Xbox One?
    • Is this the first time you're trying to join clubs?
    • Do you have an access to the parent account?
    • Have you made any changes to the device and the Xbox account before encountering this issue?
    If you have an Xbox One console, we suggest that you visit this
    link
    and follow the steps on how to change the privacy settings for clubs. The steps on that page will synchronize the changes you've made across all devices as long as you're using the same Microsoft account.

Refer to this
    link
    for more information regarding Xbox One online safety and privacy settings for parents and children.

Catherine Cus., Mar 13, 2019
  3. Darshan J Win User
    Connecting Xbox to PC

Hello,

Please answer the below questions to assist you better.

• What is the make and model of your computer?
    • Which version of windows is running on your system?

Suggest you to follow below steps and check if you are able to connect your Xbox to your Computer.

• Sign in to your Xbox Live account using your Microsoft login credentials
    • Verify that your Xbox One is connected to the same network as your Windows PC
    • Power on your Xbox One.
    • Press the “Menu” button on your Xbox controller and select “Settings.”
    • Select “Preferences” and place a checkmark next to “Allow streaming to other devices.”
    • Connecting Xbox and PC.
    • Click on “Connect” on the Xbox app on your Windows 10 PC
    • Select the name of your Xbox One console
    • Connect an Xbox One controller to your PC using a USB cable
    • Click on “Stream,” then select the Xbox game you want to play on your PC
    • Click on “Play from console”.
    If you are looking for more information on Xbox, you can post your query in dedicated Xbox forum for better assistance. Refer to the link below which guides you to Xbox forum.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-360/console/connect-xbox-360-console-tv

Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance on windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Darshan J, Mar 13, 2019
  4. XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

Xbox PC App Error

We appreciate your response and cooperation regarding this matter. Based on your reply, it appears that you need to enable the Xbox services to ensure that the app is up and running. You may follow the steps below to enable Xbox Live services:

• Press the Start button and type Services on the search box.
    • On the list of services, look for Xbox Live Auth Manager,
      Xbox Live Game Save, and Xbox Live Networking Service.

The next steps should be done to the three mentioned services above:

• Right click on the service and select Properties.
    • Set the Startup type to Automatic. If the service isn't started, click
      Start.
    • Save the changes.
    • Launch the Xbox App and sign in to your account again.

Let us know if you are able to sign in after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Mar 13, 2019
Thema:

XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC.

1. XBOX ONE Does not synchronize with my PC. - Similar Threads - XBOX Does synchronize

2. connecting XBOX One X to my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    connecting XBOX One X to my PC: Hi, I recently bought HP All-in-One 24-cb1217c All-in-One, I wanted to connect my XBOX One X to PC directly without streaming but can't understand how to. please share tips. I have Windows 11Sincerly...
  3. connecting XBOX One X to my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    connecting XBOX One X to my PC: Hi, I recently bought HP All-in-One 24-cb1217c All-in-One, I wanted to connect my XBOX One X to PC directly without streaming but can't understand how to. please share tips.Sincerly...
  4. PC to One Drive: How long does it take for a sync pending file to fully synchronize?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC to One Drive: How long does it take for a sync pending file to fully synchronize?: Hi, I have some .mp4 files that I want to transfer from my PC to my One Drive. I'm VERY new to using One Drive and my intent is to free up space on my PC. Is One Drive in the cloud or is it on my PC? I'm asking because when I click on my "This PC" in file explorer, the "Local...
  5. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  6. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC: Hello, my Xbox One controller is not being detected by my PC it flashes, vibrates and I have put new batteries in there but I get no message that a new device has been plugged in and it isn't in device manager. I am using a USB cable by the way....
  7. My Xbox One controller is not detected by my PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. connect an xbox one controller to my pc.

in Windows 10 Customization
    connect an xbox one controller to my pc.: I would like a help to correctly install the control. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/connect-an-xbox-one-controller-to-my-pc/d60568a8-7222-498a-ae4d-ee514e3fcd34
  9. Logitech Capture does not synchronize

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Capture does not synchronize: After the upgrade to 1903 , my Logitech Capture does not sync anymore , when I open my mouth in front of my C922-webcam , I see my mouth opens, on the screen, about 3/4 seconds later, so there is a big delay between camera and screen. Anybody encountered these problems also ,...
  10. OneDrive does not synchronize

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    OneDrive does not synchronize: How can I make OneDrive synchronize with my computer so I can store my files in the cloud and have access to them whenever I want https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/onedrive-does-not-synchronize/eb586c61-bc51-4fb4-91d2-aa09743194ba"