Windows 10: Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10

Discus and support Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I was wondering , because i noticed that in some youtube channels, there are 2 options for the mappable buttons in the app.....yet when i tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Submarine_M1, Mar 13, 2020.

1. Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10

I was wondering , because i noticed that in some youtube channels, there are 2 options for the mappable buttons in the app.....yet when i tried everything i can think of to edit it, it only shows the controller options and not the action tabs..... this is for reference on 4:35 on this video-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScIXXjAmQW8&feature=share

:)

Submarine_M1, Mar 13, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Customize Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Read more: Customize your Xbox Elite controller functions with Xbox Accessories app

Brink, Mar 13, 2020
  3. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses.

The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed without resolution so lets try again (Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.).

What needs to be done for my WINDOWS 10 PC that is 100% up to date to be able to detect the XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER with the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP? This should be a plug and play exercise and yet I've wasted half a day on it already.

Details:

windows 10 pro: 10.0.18363 Build 18363

xbox app: 48.48.7001.0

xbox accesories app: 300.1911.100.1.0

xbox elite 2 driver: 10.0.18362.1

yoursoftwareisterrible, Mar 13, 2020
  4. kmezrin Win User

Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10

Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app.

My configuration:

Xbox Elite controller driver version 10.0.15063.0 (17.03.2017)

Xbox Elite controller firmware 2.3.2388.0

Xbox Accessories app version 300.1711.9002.0

Windows version 10.0.15063.786 (Windows 10 Fall Creators Update)

kmezrin, Mar 13, 2020
Thema:

Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10

1. Xbox one elite and the option for actions tab for Xbox accessories app windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox elite option

2. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  3. Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Tabs missing in Xbox Accessories App: Hello,I'm using a Xbox wireless controller that is connected to my Windows 11 machine using a genuine Xbox wireless adapter.Now I want to change the sensitivity curve of the analog sticks. So I downloaded the newest version of the Xbox Accessories App using the Microsoft...
  4. Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Cannot configure Elite Controller with Xbox Accessories: I am getting an error that says the following: Something went wrong To configure this device, you need to have the Xbox Identity Provider installed and be signed in to your Xbox account. Check that your PC is connected to the internet, and try installing the Xbox...
  5. I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I bought an Xbox one Elite 2 controller and cant install Xbox Accessories: When I try to install it it just doesnt let me install anything and when i checked system requirements it says that it couldnt detect my hardware[IMG]...
  6. Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Cannot configure Xbox Elite 2 controller with Xbox Accessories: I have been trying to configure my Xbox Elite 2 controller on a new Alienware Aurora 8 computer for hours. Computer running Windows 10 Pro. All drivers are up to date. I have installed and uninstalled the app twice, no change. Controller is connected to usb port. I am...
  7. Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Prolbme with Xbox one controller/xbox accessories app on win 10: Hi everyone, I'm having some issues getting an xbox one controller and the xbox accessories app working correctly with my windows 10 pc. It's a brand new system with a fresh install of windows soI'm a bit puzzled. The controller is connected via bluetooth and the basic...
  8. Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite controller is not recognized in Xbox accessories app: I just spent four hours trying to get my new XBOX ELITE 2 CONTROLLER to be recognized by the WINDOWS 10 XBOX ACCESSORIES APP and it refuses. The computer recognizes the controller but the XBOX ACCESSORIES APP does not. A thread from last year on the same topic was closed...
  9. Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10

Xbox One controller bricked after using Xbox Accessories App on Windows 10: My controller was working fine but the bluetooth was being spotty. I looked up solutions and a number of people were saying to update the firmware via the Xbox Accessories app. An OFFICIAL Microsoft app, I may add. After doing this, my controller is now classified as "Xbox...
  10. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...