Windows 10: Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

Discus and support Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Whenever i connect my controller per usb on my windows 10 desktop it registers that it connects via the sound on the computer but the actual controller... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LEON GIORGIO, Aug 7, 2019.

1. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

Whenever i connect my controller per usb on my windows 10 desktop it registers that it connects via the sound on the computer but the actual controller doesnt turn on. When i look for the driver of the controller it says its having issues with the driver but doesnt let it update. Scans dont help either.

:)

LEON GIORGIO, Aug 7, 2019

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2019
  3. Xbox One Elite Controller Drivers not working properly on Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community and being part of Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in accessing Xbox One Elite Controller on Windows 10. We will help you with this issue.

I suggest you to refer to the below article try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of this issue for further assistance, we will be happy to help you.

Deepika Gowda, Aug 7, 2019
  4. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

Issues with xbox accessories and the Elite Controller

Hi,

A corrupted data may cause your Xbox Elite Wireless Controller
    not to work properly. We need
    to gather more information about the issue by answering the following questions below:

1. Have you tried connecting the controller via USB?

2. Have you tried to update you Xbox Elite Controller using your PC or using an Xbox console?

3. Have you tried updating your Xbox Accessories app?

4. Have you tried updating your system?

For the mean time, to isolate Xbox Elite Controller issues. Here is a
    link
    on how to update your Xbox Elite Controller.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Aug 7, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues

1. Xbox one elite controller USB driver issues - Similar Threads - Xbox elite controller

2. Xbox one controller issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller issues: Hello, I am writing this, because I have an issue that I have spent hours trying to fix. My Xbox one controller is recognized by windows, but will not work in any apps (I want to use it in my web browser/steam). Anyone know how I can fix it? Heres what ive tried:...
  3. Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox Elite Series 2 controller Bluetooth Issues: I recently purchased an Xbox elite series 2 controller to use on my windows 10 pc via Bluetooth, when I first connected it, it worked for about 2 minutes then caused my game to stutter then the controller disconnected, I have had the controller connected again with great...
  4. Xbox One Elite Controller wired connection problems

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Elite Controller wired connection problems: Hi, i have been running into the problem of connecting my Xbox One Elite Series 1 controller to my pc by a usb wire. I have tried many different wires and it still doesnt work and when I plug my controller in, the controller doesn't vibrate or turn on at all. I have tested my...
  5. Xbox elite controller connection issue

Xbox elite controller connection issue: Ok so I was playing Rocket League with my xbox elite controller connected wirelessly via the xbox usb bluetooth dongle on my Windows 10 PC. It had stopped vibrating so I figured maybe the battery was going to die soon so I connected a usb cable to it and none of the buttons...
  6. Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Elite Controller (wired) Issues with FIFA 20: Wired Xbox Elite Controller keeps jumping up and down when on the FIFA 20 game screen. I've uninstalled the drivers, restarted, updated Windows 10, everything. Was working OK'ish earlier, now the pad is in full meltdown, as if the left stick is constantly sending signals of...
  7. Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one Elite Controller on windows 10 PC.: I have an Xbox One Elite controller I'm trying to get to work with my windows 10 pc. When I plug it in it vibrates and lights up as it should and appears in device manager, but when I check properties none of the buttons respond. I've attempted to update the driver but it...
  8. Xbox One Controller Drivers

Xbox One Controller Drivers: I have recently bought a Windows 10 PC. I tried to plug my controller in to play games with it however it just does a little rumble, the light does not come on, and the controller does not work. I have looked through the device manager and cannot find any controller drivers....
  9. Xbox one elite controller

Xbox one elite controller: I updated the firmware on my Xbox one elite and xbox one controller. I have a wireless xbox adapter for windows. After updating each controller they no longer work with wireless. I tried updating the adapter and it is up to date?...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one controller not connecting with usb