Windows 10: Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures

Discus and support Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; New changes to Captures (GameDVR) means x2 storage space for all! Existing clips older than 90 days w/o views will be deleted, as will new clips... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Oct 29, 2018.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures

New changes to Captures (GameDVR) means x2 storage space for all! Existing clips older than 90 days w/o views will be deleted, as will new clips unviewed after 30 days. Learn how to backup your favorite Captures here.

Tweet

— Twitter API (@user) View on Twiiter

:)

Brink, Oct 29, 2018

2. Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

Hi Morbid,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for choosing Windows 10.

Unfortunately, You can’t change the storage location of your screenshots or game clips.
    as suggested in this link

Record game clips with Game DVR on Windows 10

Game clips and screenshots are saved in the File Explorer\Videos\Captures folder

For more info Visit this link.

Troubleshoot Game DVR on Windows 10

Thank you.

Ravinath P, Oct 29, 2018
  3. Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

does that work on external hard disks too?

Cause right now its on my low storage SSD. Can I move it to my 1TB hard disk?

MTMasterGaming, Oct 29, 2018
  4. Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures

Xbox App Game DVR capture save location

does that work on external hard disks too?

Cause right now its on my low storage SSD. Can I move it to my 1TB hard disk?

Nevermind. I tried it and it worked.

MTMasterGaming, Oct 29, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures

1. Xbox One Game DVR doubles storage space for Captures - Similar Threads - Xbox Game DVR

2. Xbox Game DVR Issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox Game DVR Issue: With many new Windows 10 PC's you have the Xbox game DVR, a great built in Xbox party and recording studio. Recently I have been recording videos with me and my friend when we have run into an issue. The Game DVR automatically turns down the volume of Xbox voice calls as well...
  3. Changing where Game DVR Captures save to

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Changing where Game DVR Captures save to: I have been using the game dvr a lot since I got my new PC, but just recently got an external hard drive and tried to move the Captures folder to it, but ever since it just saves the loose files to the drive itself, not in any folders. In capture settings it just says "Save...
  4. Audio in Game DVR Captures

Audio in Game DVR Captures: When I use the "Capture last 30 seconds" button in the game DVR. It doesn't capture my voice but it captures my friend's. Is there a way to capture with my voice and my friend's. If so, please reply. Thanks. submitted by /u/NebrasOnReddit [link] [comments]...
  5. NEED NEW CAPTURE FOLDER FOR XBOX DVR

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    NEED NEW CAPTURE FOLDER FOR XBOX DVR: I RECENTLY GOT A UPDATE THAT MESSED UP MY CAPTURE SETTINGS I USE THE XBOX GAME BAR BUT IT STARTED NOT WORKING WITH GAMES IT USE TO AND NOW WONT RECORD. I CANNOT FIND THE CAPTURE FOLDER OR HOW TO MAKE ONE. I LOOKED UP A FEW THINGS THAT DIDENT WORK MOSTLY BECAUSE ITS MOVING A...
  6. Is xbox game DVR gone?

Is xbox game DVR gone?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/alonepain [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e6lliu/is_xbox_game_dvr_gone/
  7. Xbox Game DVR on PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game DVR on PC: I made it to where Chrome is registered by Xbox Game DVR in order to record something on Chrome but now I am getting a pop-up every time I open it. Is there a way to change chrome to not be registered, turn off pop-ups just for chrome or will I have to turn off pop-ups...
  8. Game dvr capture folder moved to appdata

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Game dvr capture folder moved to appdata: Hello i am having a very annoying issue where for some odd reason windows decided to end its relationship with the game dvr capture folder and is saving to this path "C:\Users\monst\AppData\Local\Temp" which renders the normal method of changing the folder unavailable. is...
  9. Xbox Game DVR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game DVR: I recording a game clip last night and I exited the game without pressing stop recording and the Xbox app said there was an error. It had previously done that for another clip of mine, but it saved, the other clip did not. I went looking around the DVR files and I found the...
  10. Game DVR - XBOX - Error?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Game DVR - XBOX - Error?: My gaming DVR is no longer working. Now I can not record more, because, it appears error that could not record that is to try again later What can I do? I have a gameplay channel and I need this....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one captures space

2. game clips xbox one storage

3. xbox one captures storage