Windows 10: Xbox One Games

Discus and support Xbox One Games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by CocoPhil, Aug 4, 2019.

1. CocoPhil Win User

Xbox One Games

Can I play Xbox One games on my PC if I have the disc?

:)

CocoPhil, Aug 4, 2019
  2. Ariel Acu Win User

remove game data from xbox game in windows 10

I appreciate your reply. It seems that the game progress was saved to your Xbox account associated on your computer that's why you can't play the game from the beginning. I recommend that you remove the account on your computer by performing the following
    steps:

1. Press the Windows icon, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Select Accounts.
    3. Under Email & app accounts, click the Microsoft account, then click Remove.

I also suggest that you reset the Xbox app on your computer so that we could ensure that no account is linked to it. To get started, kindly follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key, then select the gear icon to access Settings.
    2. Go to Apps.
    3. Under Apps & features, locate the Xbox app.
    4. Click the Xbox app, then select Advanced options.
    5. Click Reset.

Let us know if that works for you. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Ariel Acu, Sep 29, 2019
  3. Need to fix XBOX game dvr or suggestions for a recording software just like xbox game dvr

To further troubleshoot your concern, w suggest that you run the Windows App Troubleshooter from this link. 

If you are still experiencing the same issue, follow the steps below to reset the Windows Store cache and update Xbox App.

• Press Windows key + X on your keyboard. 
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin). 
    • Type wsreset.exe, and then hit Enter. 
    • Close the Command prompt, and then launch Windows Store. 
    • Update the Xbox App in the Windows Store.  
    • If there is no option for you to update it, uninstall and reinstall the app. 

Please make sure that the record option for Game DVR on the Xbox App is enabled. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Open the Xbox App.
    • On the left pane, click the gear icon to view Settings.
    • Select Game DVR.
    • Make sure Record game clips and screenshots using Game DVR is
      On.
    • Check if your Keyboard shortcuts are accurate to the one that you are using.
    • Click Save if you made any changes.

Keep us posted.

Loraine Mon, Sep 29, 2019
  4. Darksaber Win User

Xbox One Games

Xbox 360 cracked

Even though the hack is very complex, and should not be done by you and me, but the crack will let you play back-ups of your Xbox 1 and Xbox 360 games, and will boot all normal xbox games, yes all, not just the onces on the compatibilty list. So we are one step closer.

Source: TheINQ

Darksaber, Sep 29, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One Games

1. Xbox One Games - Similar Threads - Xbox Games

2. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  3. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...
  4. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  5. Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.

Xbox Game Bar on Windows 11 says Can't record now, try again later.: I have been trying all sorts of fixes but none worked. I still have the same issue where Game bar says cant record now try again later. I tried the following: Enable Xbox Game Bar via SettingsPress Win + I key and launch Windows SettingsClick the Gaming tab in the left pane...
  6. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  7. How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11

How to fix Xbox game bar capture won't work in win 11: is very simple,just downgrade to win 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-fix-xbox-game-bar-capture-wont-work-in-win/a430fbeb-4fb3-4682-8a06-ed8c6aec617b
  8. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  9. How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?

How do I redeem my Xbox Game Pass ?: I have an Xbox 3-month Ultimate PC Game Pass which was included with this laptop when I bought it. But still says that I have to pay for it.I am a fifteen year old and my parents wont allow me to use their card details, for further automated subscription. Is there a way to...
  10. Cant launch xbox gamepass games

Cant launch xbox gamepass games: Specifically flight simulator get this error right after its installed https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-launch-xbox-gamepass-games/fb0673d9-b045-4d1b-9668-77698a4a5f68