Windows 10: Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen

Discus and support Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to use my laptop monitor as a screen for my Xbox One, most preferably with no extra hardware. Could someone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by B0RB, Aug 1, 2021.

1. B0RB Win User

Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen

Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to use my laptop monitor as a screen for my Xbox One, most preferably with no extra hardware. Could someone please help me with this?

:)

B0RB, Aug 1, 2021

2. Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Aug 1, 2021
  3. ThundaBG Win User
    Laptop not recognizing TV through HDMI connection

Hello everyone!

First I do apologize if this is not the correct section for this thread.

I've had issues connecting my laptop to TV for the past day. Connection is done through an HDMI cable. Connection was good up until it randomly turned off itself while playing a game. There have been no hardware or software changes whatsoever that would affect it.

TV is SAMSUNG, Model: UE32J4000AW. Laptop info is available in My PC Specs. (laptop is brand new, week or two old)

Here's what I've tried so far:

• 3 different HDMI cables
    • switching between ports on TV
    • tried all projection options on Laptop
    • Disable / Enable both Intel and Nvidia drivers
    • Rollback Intel GPU driver and installed it back to latest version
    • Re-installed Nvidia driver
    • Restarted PC and TV
    • Scan for hardware changes through Device Manager
    • Checked Intel and Nvidia control panels - there were no available options
    • Apparently both HDMI ports on the TV work as I tried them with a tv box.

I think that's all I've tried so far, will add anything else if missed. Open to suggestions.

ThundaBG, Aug 1, 2021
  4. Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen

Laptop with broken screen How much?

I would like suggestions and look in local stores. I dont wanna buy a laptop from someone online. Sorry. But could be a good idea if you asked him about the performance on older games. Gonna make a list ofall laptops people suggest me.

Remove the screen for space purpose here its small desk and if the screen is opened it will hide my 22 inches lcd

Eric_On_Web, Aug 1, 2021
Thema:

Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen

1. Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen - Similar Threads - Xbox HDMI Connection

2. Laptop blue screens whenever connected to HDMI, help?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Laptop blue screens whenever connected to HDMI, help?: So my TV was lagging so I decided to fiddle with the display settings and when I turned the second display from 60 hz to interlaced it suddenly froze up and eventually blue screened. Is there a way to change the second display's settings without actually having it plugged in?...
  3. Laptop blue screens whenever connected to HDMI, help?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop blue screens whenever connected to HDMI, help?: So my TV was lagging so I decided to fiddle with the display settings and when I turned the second display from 60 hz to interlaced it suddenly froze up and eventually blue screened. Is there a way to change the second display's settings without actually having it plugged in?...
  4. Laptop blue screens whenever connected to HDMI, help?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi: Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-to-a-laptop-with-hdmi/e85e7cfc-97a7-4105-b56c-fe048d293b32
  6. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi: Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-to-a-laptop-with-hdmi/e85e7cfc-97a7-4105-b56c-fe048d293b32
  7. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. connect an extra screen vga to my laptop in hdmi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    connect an extra screen vga to my laptop in hdmi: I am trying to add an extra screen to my laptop throught an hdmi plug the screen is a bit old and it only has a VGA exit. But the screen display "no signal". I am using windows 10 and I've read that it could be a problem of software. I tried with 2 different cables but my...
  9. Xbox One Controller Will not connect to windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Will not connect to windows 10 laptop: I have a non-bluetooth xbox one controller and I wanted to play some games with it on my laptop. I plug it in to my laptop via usb, it rumbles, but when I turn the controller on, the xbox button blinks for a bit and then fades. I did some digging and I think I am missing the...
  10. hdmi connection from laptop to tv screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    hdmi connection from laptop to tv screen: I was using hdmi cable to connect laptop screen to a tv screen. It was working well for a couple of days and 1 day it suddenly stopped. i tried to removing and reconnecting and it is still not working. Can any one please help....