Windows 10: Xbox One June 2020 Update is now available

Discus and support Xbox One June 2020 Update is now available in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; Many Xbox gamers use a digital game library, downloading titles to their consoles through memberships like Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold or EA Access.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Brink Win User

Xbox One June 2020 Update is now available

Source: Xbox June 2020 Update Delivers Simplified Digital Library Management and More - Xbox Wire

:)

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
  2. Darksaber Win User

XBox 360 dashboard gets 125 new features

The next Xbox 360 update is coming along nicely. The download should take less than a minute and will be available to all Xbox 360 Live users. The feature list is quite long, so I suggest you click on the following link for the entire list:Xbox update.

Source: DailyTech

Darksaber, Jun 16, 2020
  3. malware Win User
    Xbox 360 Live Update

A new update for the Xbox 360 has been released over Xbox Live. The update, available upon signing on to the Xbox Live service with a 360, offers a few minor bug fixes, as well as a seal over a minor security hole that would-be system hackers had been experimenting with. Here's the update list:
    • Improvements to the Xbox Guide.
    • Option to retain your saved games when you delete a profile.
    • Increased accuracy of "last time played."
    • Network configuration improvements for Xbox Live® members in the Netherlands.
    • More detailed messaging for unreadable disk or region errors.
    Source: XBOXIC

malware, Jun 16, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

May 2020 Xbox One Update now available with Simpler Guide and More

Source:

Brink, Jun 16, 2020
Thema:

1. Xbox One June 2020 Update is now available - Similar Threads - Xbox June 2020

2. June 2020 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    June 2020 update: I run Opera browser and I did my weekly update. I notice after doing the update today that when I open my browser it stays open for about 2 minutes and then closes itself. Im wondering if with the Microsoft edge if this is doing it because windows wants me to use their...
  3. June 2020 update to Sudoku

in Windows 10 Gaming
    June 2020 update to Sudoku: Is there any way to remove just the update to Microsoft Sudoku June 2020? I loved the game prior to the update, I'm no longer interested due to the new version. Thank you....
  4. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: My printer Brother MFC J220 stopped functioning after the June Windows Update. I thought it was because it was an older model as I have had it for several years. I tried uninstalling it, but the printer icon was no longer there all that was there was a small square. I tried...
  5. Windows Update June 2020

Windows Update June 2020: Hi! I just noticed a few system issues with my laptop after the June 2020 update. First, after turning on the computer and loading the browser, a lot of "+++" symbols appear on the search bar. This does not apply to the browser alone but to any empty search bar e.g. start...
  6. May 2020 Xbox One Update now available with Simpler Guide and More

in Windows 10 News
    May 2020 Xbox One Update now available with Simpler Guide and More: Here at Xbox we believe that gaming is for everyone. To serve both new Xbox gamers and longtime fans, our team has been hard at work streamlining and refining the Xbox experience. Driven by feedback from you, our worldwide community, we are excited to share some new updates...
  7. Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox

in Windows 10 News
    Vigor is available now as free-to-play for Xbox One Xbox: [ATTACH] Hei, Outlanders. Post-war Norway was quite a ride over the last months. As Vigor went free-to-play during the gamescom announcement, new Outlanders started to flow in. We are humbled by the number of players who decided to give Vigor a try. There were already over...
  8. Hunt: Showdown available Now on Xbox One

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hunt: Showdown available Now on Xbox One: uR6QR3mzV5c Crytek is releasing its online multiplayer bounty hunting game Hunt: Showdown today on Xbox One! It is available in the Microsoft Store for $39.99. To celebrate the launch, we’re also really excited to be releasing a brand-new DLC pack, Legends of the Bayou....
  9. Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One

in Windows 10 News
    Warface Now Available for Free on Xbox One: 85CFU9everU Great news! Warface is available for free on Xbox One! Gather your friends and set off together on exciting raids and PvE missions. Take the pedestal of honor in ranked matches and fight together in fast-paced PvP modes! [ATTACH] Exclusively on Xbox The...
  10. Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders

in Windows 10 News
    Twitch Beta now available on Xbox One for Xbox Insiders: [ATTACH] Watch your favorite games live and connect with players and fans around the world in the fully redesigned Twitch app, now available to all Xbox Insiders on Xbox One! New features and improvements include: Live video previews – check out live streams while you...