Windows 10: Xbox One Kinect not working on PC

Discus and support Xbox One Kinect not working on PC in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hey there! I am here asking a questions about my Kinect. It shows up in my devices tab in the settings but before it did that it kept on disconnect and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by WgN QuickScope, Jun 24, 2020.

1. Xbox One Kinect not working on PC

Hey there! I am here asking a questions about my Kinect. It shows up in my devices tab in the settings but before it did that it kept on disconnect and reconnecting. I tried plugging in the adapter to my laptop and the kinect worked perfectly fine on there but when I connected it back it comes up as connect but it doesn't want to work on any of the tools in the developer menu. It worked fine throughout January and then just basically died on me today.

:)

WgN QuickScope, Jun 24, 2020

2. windows kinect

Hi Ruja,

To answer your query, Kinect for Windows is only programmed to work on Windows computers. Xbox consoles like Xbox One and Xbox 360 can use Xbox Kinect specifically programmed for each of them.

For more information about Kinect for Windows and Xbox Kinect, you can refer to the links below:

Regards.

Loraine Mon, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Xbox Kinect for pc not showing any light

Hi,

It appears that the issue is specifically with your Xbox Kinect for PC. Here are two methods on how to troubleshoot Xbox Kinect issues:

Method 1: Here is a

link
    on how to troubleshoot Kinect for Windows.

Method 2: Here is a

link
    on how to Set up Kinect for Windows v2 or an Xbox Kinect sensor with Kinect Adapter for Windows.

Let us know how it turns out.

Jomari Arc, Jun 24, 2020
  4. Xbox One Kinect not working on PC

xbox one and kinect 360 games

We recently purchased an xbox one s and the xbox one Kinect sensor. I also purchased my kids xbox 360 Kinect games. Will these games work on the new Kinect one? Do I need to purchase an adaptor? I am so confused. When I search for xbox one Kinect games
    nothing comes up but the xbox 360 Kinect games.

MichaelSlaughter, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

Xbox One Kinect not working on PC

1. Xbox One Kinect not working on PC - Similar Threads - Xbox Kinect working

2. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.: Hello,I have been almost pulling my hair out on this one, as I have made sure to install the drivers for the Xbox One Kinect to their latest version, and everything is properly hooked up to the PC power, usb, xbox one cable, but no image will show up in the camera app. I used...
  3. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.: Hello,I have been almost pulling my hair out on this one, as I have made sure to install the drivers for the Xbox One Kinect to their latest version, and everything is properly hooked up to the PC power, usb, xbox one cable, but no image will show up in the camera app. I used...
  4. Xbox One Kinect not working on AMD CPU Windows 10 PC, even after proper drivers.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  6. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox 360 kinect stopped working: Hey, I came back home ready to play some blade and sorcery with full body using my kinect but the usual green flashing light isnt flashing and it isnt being picked up by my pc, it also appears I do no have LowerFilters in the regedit and have tried all sorts of thing to get...
  7. Xbox 360 kinect stopped working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Windows hello Xbox one Kinect something went wrong

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Windows hello Xbox one Kinect something went wrong: Right i am completely stuck and need help please, I have an Xbox One connect set up on my Windows 10 PC running windows hello. I am using official microsft kinect with usb link. If i lock my pc i can log back in with windows hello. If i shutdown my pc and start it up then i...
  9. Getting X Box One Kinect Working on Win 10 PC

Getting X Box One Kinect Working on Win 10 PC: I the bought necessary hardware for the Kinect and connected it to my computer. I want to use it both as a webcam and motion capture device. After plugging in the Kinect, but before installing anything, I tried it as a webcam at www.iobit.com/en/webcam-test.php It...
  10. kinect not working

kinect not working: i have a kinect for the xbox one but i wanted to use it with my computer but when i plug in the kinect to usb 3.0 it turns on and off until i unplug it but when i plug it in to usb 2.0 it works but the pc does not recognize it....