Windows 10: XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10

Discus and support XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have a problem with pad xbox one pc wireless bluetooth on Windows 10 - the computer can't see it, doesn't want to connect. The pad has a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Gegunio, Jul 9, 2020.

1. XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10

Hello,

I have a problem with pad xbox one pc wireless bluetooth on Windows 10 - the computer can't see it, doesn't want to connect. The pad has a bluetooth option, I can pair it for example with a phone (Redmi Note 8 Pro), but it doesn't want to connect to the computer.

Of course i have blueetoth version of controller.

My motherboard is Crosshair VIII Hero WiFi, it has bluetooth.

I have probably already tried all possible solutions:

- I've updated the motherboard drivers

- I was updating my bluetooth drivers

- I installed XBOX Accesories and updated the pad firmware

- I checked with services.msc if the bluetooth options are enabled

Nothing helps.

Strangely enough, Bluetooth doesn't see my mobile phone in the computer either.

Do you have any idea why this could be happening? I specially bought a Bluetooth version of the pad so that I don't use a USB cable (it works normally on the cable).

Is it possible that some software on my computer creates a problem with bluetooth? I always have two antivirus on (Norton, Malwarebytes), Corsair iCue, AdobeCC, Steam, Samsung Magician, Radeon Software, AIMP, Chrome).

The operating system is up-to-date and I have the latest drivers installed.

I wonder if bluetooth works correctly on my computer at all, if it does not see any BT devices.

submitted by /u/Gegunio
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Gegunio, Jul 9, 2020

2. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jul 9, 2020
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jul 9, 2020
  4. XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10

Cant connect my XBOX ONE controller to my W10 pc via bluetooth

Hi,

If you encounter issues connecting an Xbox One Wireless Controller on your Windows 10 PC via Bluetooth, it may be because of an incorrect device configuration. Another factor that we have to take into consideration is an outdated Bluetooth driver. We suggest
    running the Bluetooth troubleshooter on your Windows 10 PC. Here are the steps:

• Select the Start button, then select Settings >
      Update & security > Troubleshoot.
    • Under Find and fix other problems, select Bluetooth >
      Run the troubleshooter.
    • Restart your device so that the changes will take effect.
    • Disconnect then reconnect the controller and check if the same issue occurs.

We also recommend verifying if the Bluetooth device shows on the Device Manager. To do so, kindly perform the following steps:

• In the search box on the taskbar, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Show hidden devices.
    • In Device Manager, select View > Devices by connection.
    • Find your Bluetooth hardware.

XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10 4015881_en_2.png

For additional troubleshooting steps, refer to
    How to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller
    . The details on that page will guide you how to connect the controller via Bluetooth as well as troubleshooting methods you may perform if you encounter issues with the Bluetooth
    connection.

We're looking forward to get this issue resolved.

Do get back to us with the progress. We'd be more than willing to provide you additional troubleshooting solutions.

Catherine Cus., Jul 9, 2020
Thema:

XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10

1. XBox One PC Wireless Pad is not detected via Bluetooth in Windows 10 - Similar Threads - XBox Wireless Pad

2. Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Windows 11 when connected via Bluetooth, but...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Windows 11 when connected via Bluetooth, but...: After an update, I noticed a change in audio quality while playing Call of Duty Warzone 2. After that, I looked at Windows settings, which showed Xbox wireless headset as a Speaker. To compensate for the loss of quality I have to play with the headset connected to the USB. Is...
  3. Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Windows 11 when connected via Bluetooth, but...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Windows 11 when connected via Bluetooth, but...: After an update, I noticed a change in audio quality while playing Call of Duty Warzone 2. After that, I looked at Windows settings, which showed Xbox wireless headset as a Speaker. To compensate for the loss of quality I have to play with the headset connected to the USB. Is...
  4. Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Window 11 when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Window 11 when connected via bluetooth: Hi,I have Xbox Wireless Headset which was working just fine with Windows 11 until I paired it with Xbox. Suddenly after pairing it again with PC it's recognized as Speakers, which makes the sound quality very poor, and volume very low. I saw many similar cases online, but no...
  5. Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Window 11 when connected via bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox Wireless Headset detected as Speakers in Window 11 when connected via bluetooth: Hi,I have Xbox Wireless Headset which was working just fine with Windows 11 until I paired it with Xbox. Suddenly after pairing it again with PC it's recognized as Speakers, which makes the sound quality very poor, and volume very low. I saw many similar cases online, but no...
  6. Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox One Controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth.: I recently disconnected my Xbox One Controller to go to an event, and went to re-connect it to my PC and it doesn't show up on the searching for device. I have tried as much as possible to connect it, but its not working with Bluetooth. I really don't want to buy an adapter,...
  7. Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller not connecting to PC via Bluetooth: Currently up to date on windows, controller has no problem connecting via Bluetooth on Android phone and pc via usb cable. Asks to check the pin and try again, controller is updated via Xbox accessories. Bluetooth drivers are also updated. Help submitted by /u/jer_luis...
  8. Xbox One controller via Bluetooth

Xbox One controller via Bluetooth: Hello, I have a problem with my Xbox One controller connecting to my PC via Bluetooth. Not a serious problem, but still a problem: I can connect my controller to my PC via Bluetooth and everything is okay. The problem is that when I don't use the controller it goes to sleep...
  9. Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.

Wireless Xbox controller for Xbox One and PC suddenly won't connect via Bluetooth anymore.: Came home from work and turned my PC on to play a game and noticed my controller wasn't connecting. When I went to Bluetooth settings to check, it said Bluetooth was off and didn't give me any options to turn it back on. Here are the steps I've already taken: -Checked device...
  10. Windows 10 unable to detect newly purchased Xbox One Wireless Controller via USB

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 unable to detect newly purchased Xbox One Wireless Controller via USB: Hi Previously im using PS3 controller to game via SCPtoolkit. Just purchased a Xbox One controller, however the controllers not detected by my computer. I suspected the Xbox one drivers are missing. FYI troubleshooting methods i have tried: Updating Windows Plug in...