Windows 10: Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, My problem is that randomly while using the controller, it suddenly stops responding to any input. However it remains connected because the Xbox... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DeBlueSeven, Nov 9, 2018.

1. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

Hi,

My problem is that randomly while using the controller, it suddenly stops responding to any input. However it remains connected because the Xbox logo does not blink as if searching. What's bizarre is that by going into the windows 10 Bluetooth setting window, it starts responding again but that's really annoying to do every time especially in games where you have to Alt-Tab.

It works perfectly with a USB cable but I prefer it wireless if possible.

Thanks

:)

DeBlueSeven, Nov 9, 2018

2. Xbox One controller not found on Windows 10 through Bluetooth?

Hi Edmund,

Let us help you isolate if this is an issue with your Xbox one controller or Windows 10 PC.

We suggest that you check and perform the steps listed on how to connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox
    One Wireless Controller

For additional information, please check out this link.

Hope the above information helps.

Acelyn Alc, Nov 9, 2018
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Nov 9, 2018
  4. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Nov 9, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive

1. Xbox One S Controller Bluetooth randomly goes unresponsive - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller Bluetooth

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox one controller becoming unresponsive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controller becoming unresponsive: I have an xbox one controller that's been giving me trouble 1708 wireless. When I connect it to my pc to play something on it, it frequently becomes unresponsive and will not accept any inputs whatever was held at the time it became responsive is continued until it becomes...
  6. Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth disconnecting randomly (mostly Xbox one controller): Hi all, I just can’t find my exact same issue anywhere and am going crazy. My pc is disconnecting my Xbox controller randomly. Sometimes after 5 minutes sometimes 5 hours. Restarting Bluetooth doesn’t work (often doesn’t turn on again and even the bt keyboard stops working...
  7. Win10 xbox one s controller

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Win10 xbox one s controller: Hi, I have an xbox one S controller and it can't paired with my win 10 1903, while on win 10 1803 it's paired. Regards, https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-xbox-one-s-controller/77057d3e-9472-4919-bec9-0a891d131eb9
  8. Xbox One S controller on bluetooth causing frame loss?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One S controller on bluetooth causing frame loss?: Whenever I play any game with my Xbox One S controller over bluetooth, sometimes it will drop me to 4 fps and keep acting like I am holding the button down until I either disconnect the batteries or restart the computer. I've tested it on Modern Warfare (2019) and Mafia 2,...
  9. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  10. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. controller unresponsive have to alt Tab into The game

2. xbox 1 bluetooth controller goes unresponsive when using xbox win 10 streaming in same room as xbox

3. bluetooth xbox controller keeps becoming unresponsive windows 10

4. xbox one bluetooth controller stops working randomly windows,
  5. blutooth gamepad unresponsive,
  6. xbox one bluetooth randomly stops working,
  7. xbox one s controller is unresponsive through bluetooth windows 10,
  8. xbox controller bluetooth unresponsive