Windows 10: Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it...

Discus and support Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by powerhousepr, May 20, 2019.

1. Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it...

Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable.

If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller doesn't connect with the computer even when the device is already Paired.

I have to remove device and connect again in order to get it to work, i mean why?

***Modified Title from: Xbox One S Controller – Cable to Bluetooth issues***

:)

powerhousepr, May 20, 2019
  2. BGD1968 Win User

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi,

I've got a new Alienware desktop running Win 10 Home x64. Bluetooth appears to be working, but I'm not getting the Xbox One Elite Controller in the list of available devices when I attempt the pairing. The light on the controller flashes normally when I
    press the pairing button, but on the PC, I'm only getting four or five generic 'unknown' devices. I've tried a few, but none will connect.

To troubleshoot, I unplugged the power from the Xbox, just to make sure there wasn't a pairing conflict between the game console and Windows. Doesn't help. I've also tried pairing in the new Win 10 interface, as well as through NCPA.cpl.

When I get home, I'm going to try pairing the controller with another computer, but I'm also interested in any suggestions this community can provide.

Regards,

Brad

BGD1968, May 20, 2019
  3. Mala_S Win User
    Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, May 20, 2019
  4. Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it...

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 20, 2019
Thema:

Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it...

1. Xbox One S Controller is not getting connected even if it is paired, after unplugging it... - Similar Threads - Xbox Controller getting

2. Xbox One Controller needs to be paired again after wired connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller needs to be paired again after wired connection: Hi,This may have been addressed before but can a Microsoft/Xbox employee care to elaborate as to why an Xbox One controller connected via Bluetooth to a Windows PC has its Bluetooth pairing deleted when a user connects the controller using a wire for software update which for...
  3. Xbox One Controller needs to be paired again after wired connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One Controller needs to be paired again after wired connection: Hi,This may have been addressed before but can a Microsoft/Xbox employee care to elaborate as to why an Xbox One controller connected via Bluetooth to a Windows PC has its Bluetooth pairing deleted when a user connects the controller using a wire for software update which for...
  4. Xbox One controller flashes from paired to connected

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controller flashes from paired to connected: Xbox controller will not stay connected to pc unless i delete and repair it. In the Bluetooth devices window it goes from paired to connected right back to being paired , i havnt used a usb to charge or to connect . All drivers are updated. As im typing this my mouse has...
  5. Xbox One controller flashes from paired to connected

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controller flashes from paired to connected: Xbox controller will not stay connected to pc unless i delete and repair it. In the Bluetooth devices window it goes from paired to connected right back to being paired , i havnt used a usb to charge or to connect . All drivers are updated. As im typing this my mouse has...
  6. Xbox One controller flashes from paired to connected

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Xbox One controller pairing issues

Xbox One controller pairing issues: I've been attempting to pair my XBone controller via BT with my Windows 10 PC all night and I'm getting nowhere. I'm following the standard procedure; turn the controller on, press the pair button, go into Bluetooth settings via Windows, select Bluetooth, and wait. The...
  8. Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues

Xbox One S Controller Connection Issues: So I recently bought a white wireless Xbox One S controller brand new and it works perfectly fine on my xbox. I connected it onto my computer wirelessly and it was working fine for around 5-10 minutes then the controller would move on its own and not allow me to press...
  9. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  10. Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off

Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off: When I tried to connect the controller via bluetooth it worked perfectly, but when the controller remained inactive for a while it auto turned off. After it did that I could not get it to work. It wouldnt sync back to the bluetooth, so, after trying to re-sync it a couple of...