Windows 10: Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing

Discus and support Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I haven use my control in a while, and today i tried to conecte it again on my pc but i notices that the control was no longer been recognised as a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Devaraja666, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing

I haven use my control in a while, and today i tried to conecte it again on my pc but i notices that the control was no longer been recognised as a xbox one controller but as an input device, i try from the printer and device as well and it it detected as a generic controller.

The problem is that the controller is not able to pair using Bluetooth because of this, i try form my laptop and i'm able to see it as a xbox one and connect whit any problem, i sigue is only on my main pc. Both are running windows 10 1809.

i try to roll back windows, check the registry and reinstalling the bt driver, some one has any idea ?

Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing 11213871-915b-48fb-95b9-e3e2a8d295bb?upload=true.png Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing 554deadd-f457-4bf2-b3a0-8b768f015d4b?upload=true.png

:)

Devaraja666, Feb 9, 2019

2. Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi Brad,

Let us try the below troubleshooting steps to pair the Xbox One Elite Controller and check if it helps.

Step 1: If the device is not detected run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device
      options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the
      Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to refer to the article below, try the troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

All about the Xbox Elite Wireless Controller

Hope it helps. Get back to us with an updated status of accessing Xbox One Elite Controller for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Feb 9, 2019
  3. D West11 Win User
    Xbox One Controller Bluetooth Appears as "Input"

Hi there.

I recently purchased an Xbox One controller. It is a White one that has Bluetooth capability.

When I first received the controller, it connected to my PC easily via Bluetooth. After a couple of days, however, the connection wouldn't work again. I removed the device from the Bluetooth list.

Now, every time I try and pair the controller with my desktop, it just appears as "Input" in the 'Add a device' list, rather than 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

If I attempt to add the controller onto a different computer (my laptop), it shows properly as 'Microsoft Xbox One Controller.'

I have tried the following:

- Reinstalling the Bluetooth drivers.

- Disabling and re-enabling the Bluetooth adaptor, both without shutting down and with shutting down.

- Using the Windows 10 .iso to do a repair upgrade.

- Using the Xbox Accessories app to upgrade the controller firmware (it's at the most recent firmware.)

I'm out of ideas and unsure what to do next. I am disappointed that my new product doesn't really work as advertised.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you.

D West11, Feb 9, 2019
  4. BGD1968 Win User

Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing

Bluetooth Pairing - Xbox One Elite Controller

Hi,

I've got a new Alienware desktop running Win 10 Home x64. Bluetooth appears to be working, but I'm not getting the Xbox One Elite Controller in the list of available devices when I attempt the pairing. The light on the controller flashes normally when I
    press the pairing button, but on the PC, I'm only getting four or five generic 'unknown' devices. I've tried a few, but none will connect.

To troubleshoot, I unplugged the power from the Xbox, just to make sure there wasn't a pairing conflict between the game console and Windows. Doesn't help. I've also tried pairing in the new Win 10 interface, as well as through NCPA.cpl.

When I get home, I'm going to try pairing the controller with another computer, but I'm also interested in any suggestions this community can provide.

Regards,

Brad

BGD1968, Feb 9, 2019
Thema:

Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing

1. Xbox one S controller over Bluetooth is detected as a input device and never finish pairing - Similar Threads - Xbox controller Bluetooth

2. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  3. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth: hi so my pc just stop recognizing my controller via bluetooth, the controller is fine, bluetooth is fine, i've tested them on my brother's pc and they're fine. i've tested my second controller on my pc and also fine.my pc won't recognize this specific controller. if i try to...
  4. XBOX One S Controller / PC / Bluetooth

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox controller not pairing to bluetooth adapter

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox controller not pairing to bluetooth adapter: I bought a usb blutooth adapter for my pc and im trying to connect my controller to it, it shows up in the searching devices but it doesnt connect. I've tried literally everything I can and it still wont work. Any fixes? submitted by /u/Proof_Look3537 [link] [comments]...
  6. Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues

Xbox controller/ bluetooth pairing issues: Whenever I have restarted my computer my xbox controller can't connect anymore and make my bluetooth stop working. The only way to solve this is by removing the device, restart the computer and then pair again. So every day I want to use my xbox controller I have to first...
  7. Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC

Xbox one controller bluetooth pairing PC: I've read a few posts here and there doesn't seem to be a direct solution. I've never used an xbox one controller so I'm not sure how the controller interacts with the pc. I bought an xbox one controller yesterday to to Monster Hunter. The controller works fine when I plug it...
  8. xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth

xbox one s controller not connecting to bluetooth: so I have been using my xbox on s controller on my pc for awhile, when my controller disconnects I remove the deivce and reconnect it, it normally works fine and reconnects, tho yesterday I did that same thing and went to go connect it, but now it shows up as input and not...
  9. Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off

Xbox One S controller won't re-pair with bluetooth after turninig off: When I tried to connect the controller via bluetooth it worked perfectly, but when the controller remained inactive for a while it auto turned off. After it did that I could not get it to work. It wouldnt sync back to the bluetooth, so, after trying to re-sync it a couple of...
  10. Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues

Xbox One S Controller - Cable to Bluetooth issues: Can someone explain to my WHY the Xbox One S controller isn't recognized anymore by Windows 10 Bluetooth after unplugging it with the USB cable. If i run out of batteries and i use the controller with a Cable it works fine but, when i put batteries back on... the Controller...