Windows 10: Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I have an Xbox One Series controller that I connect to my Windows 10 PC from Bluetooth. When I connect my controller with an usb-c cable I can... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by HamzaInce, Apr 15, 2021.

1. HamzaInce Win User

Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10

Hello, I have an Xbox One Series controller that I connect to my Windows 10 PC from Bluetooth.

When I connect my controller with an usb-c cable I can see the settings:

Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10 0928795a-d434-428a-90b7-59760b108f0c?upload=true.png

But when I use Bluetooth, I can't.

Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10 676c0d44-65b9-44a5-b642-fb8b29aa8603?upload=true.png

It even says:

Ce casque est connecté via Bluetooth. Connectez-la avec un câble USB pour la configurer.

Which translate to:

This headset is connected via Bluetooth. Connect it with a USB cable to configure it.​

And when I use the Win+G shortcut, I get:

Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10 481f8d67-cd4a-4957-85b2-a38487763f9b?upload=true.png

You can see that, the battery level is low. But the truth is, it show that regardless of the battery level.

:)

HamzaInce, Apr 15, 2021

2. Xbox Controller in Windows

Hey there Tomas

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you try updating
    your Xbox One controller. To do this, kindly follow the steps provided on the links below:

If the issue persists, I strongly
    recommend contacting our Xbox Customer Support
    for further troubleshooting steps.

Kindly update us with the results.

XBF Erick C, Apr 15, 2021
  3. Tenforo Active Member
    Xbox series x/s controller connected to PC via Bluetooth but not working

Yes. I also followed the steps provided my Microsoft

Known Issues on Xbox Series X|S

• windows 10 KB number for OS Build is greater than the one listed
    • the controller firmware is up to date from the Xbox Accessories app.

Tenforo, Apr 15, 2021
  4. Tenforo Active Member
    Windows 10 Xbox One S Wireless Controller issue with Dark Souls Series

Hi ajhakra,

Incorrect configuration setting is one of the potential reasons why your controller keeps on crashing when playing the game Dark Souls. To help you resolve this concern, I need to collect more information. Kindly answer the questions below:

• Were you able to play the game Dark Souls using the Xbox One S wireless controller before?
    • Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the affected game?
    • Have you tried updating your Xbox One S controller?

Meanwhile, I suggest that you perform the troubleshooting steps provide on the link below:

Connect and troubleshoot Bluetooth on your Xbox One Wireless Controller

Tenforo, Apr 15, 2021
Thema:

Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10

1. Xbox One Series Controller issues on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Series Controller

2. XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash: When I try to startup the controller XBOX One or XBOX Series My WIn11 Pro gets a blue screen and restarts. I have a minidum file. Maybe someone could look at it and tell what is wrong...
  3. XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBOX One Controller and XBox Series X Controller let Windows 11 crash: When I try to startup the controller XBOX One or XBOX Series My WIn11 Pro gets a blue screen and restarts. I have a minidum file. Maybe someone could look at it and tell what is wrong...
  4. XBox series controllers issue in windows 10\11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XBox series controllers issue in windows 10\11: Hi everyone!I am experiencing problems with the gamepad or its drivers. I haven't determined exactly yet, but here's the thing: The controller works well, but only in 50% of games. Say Spider-Man 2022 or GTA V is great. Yes, even in Forza Horizon everything is OK. But some...
  5. XBox series controllers issue in windows 10\11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XBox series controllers issue in windows 10\11: Hi everyone!I am experiencing problems with the gamepad or its drivers. I haven't determined exactly yet, but here's the thing: The controller works well, but only in 50% of games. Say Spider-Man 2022 or GTA V is great. Yes, even in Forza Horizon everything is OK. But some...
  6. Issues with Xbox one controller on Windows 10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Xbox one controller on Windows 10: After playing a game with xbox one controller for about an hour and exiting it Windows 10 UWP apps start acting like a button or trigger on the controller are pressed, It starts scrolling in MS store or zooming photos in photos app, the xbox button stops calling Xbox Game...
  7. Xbox one controller issues

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one controller issues: Hello, I am writing this, because I have an issue that I have spent hours trying to fix. My Xbox one controller is recognized by windows, but will not work in any apps (I want to use it in my web browser/steam). Anyone know how I can fix it? Heres what ive tried:...
  8. Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox series X Controller to Windows 10: What Bluetooth will I need to use to connect to windows 10? Bluetooth 4.0, 4.2 or 5? I don't want to buy the xbox usb adapter as it probably has company tax and I can get the same thing for more than half the price. submitted by /u/Agonizingfool3000 [link] [comments]...
  9. XBOX ONE SERIES controller connection to PC

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    XBOX ONE SERIES controller connection to PC: Hi, I just bought the latest XBOXONE SERIES controller that came out today and tried to connect to my PC via Bluetooth. While I was able to see that the controller was connected under "Bluetooth and other devices" settings, it won't allow me to do anything on games of...
  10. Xbox One Controller Issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Issue?: Hi I have just bought a new xbox one wireless controller, i previously had a xbox 360 wired controller but one of the bumper buttons has stopped working. I have successfully paired the new controller and have started up Rainbow Six Siege, the controls seem to work fine until...