Windows 10: Xbox one streaming not working

Discus and support Xbox one streaming not working in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream. I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by kachan64, Jan 8, 2017.

1. kachan64 Win User

Xbox one streaming not working

Hi all, I have recently brought an Xbox One S and got everything all set up. But I can not Stream.
    I have Windows 10 running on my Toshiba laptop and have the latest version of the Xbox app. Also stream enabled in Xbox One settings and both are in the same network.
    Any ideas?

:)

kachan64, Jan 8, 2017

2. Xbox One Streaming not working

Hi Matt,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

This issue is better suited in Xbox forum, we have a dedicated team with advanced tools and permissions to help you with this type of issues. You may post your query on Xbox forums for specialized assistance.

Insider http://forums.xbox.com/xbox_support/default.aspx

Hope this helps.

Joy Kemprai, Jan 8, 2017
  3. Xbox One Streaming not working

For some reason, I can't stream my Xbox one to my windows 10 pc. I've checked my pc and my Xbox and everything is enabled and connected to the same network. But I still get that we couldn't stream from your console, try again later message. Also I checked
    for updates from the windows store and the app is up to date. Can anyone help me!!!

MattManley 793, Jan 8, 2017
  4. Xbox one streaming not working

So what happens when you try to stream? What messages do you get? Does the XBOX App see your XBOX. I have an XBOX ONE and ocasionally stream games to my Windows 10 desktop PC.

alphanumeric, Jan 9, 2017
  5. kachan64 Win User
    When I launch the Xbox app I don't see Xbox being listed so I tried entering the IP address and I get something like Xbox can not be found

kachan64, Jan 9, 2017
  6. Does the XBOX have an Internet connection and Internet Access? Edge works for example? Mine has been setup for a while now so I don't remember exactly what I did, of had to do, the first time around. Mine is set as my Home XBOX, I'm not sure if that matters though. I also turned streaming on obviously. Wired or WIFI? I've done both with no issues. There is a test streaming option in the XBOX App somewhere. Might only show up once your connected. There are options to test your network on the XBOX too. There is one on my XBOX ONE, mine isn't an S.

alphanumeric, Jan 10, 2017
  7. kachan64 Win User
    I have internet connection on my Xbox One

kachan64, Jan 10, 2017
  8. Xbox one streaming not working

Using a Microsoft Account (not local account) on the PC? I don't know if it matters, but it might? And logged in with your XBOX ID on the XBOX App? In the XBOX App under settings, see what it says in the Network section and XBOX section. General should show your account and gamer tag.

9. I have to log off for an hour or so. Time for my morning walk with my dog. I'll check back latter.

10. kachan64 Win User
    I have signed both the Xbox One and the PC under the same account and network seems to be fine. I also tried using wired connection,Xbox gives me cannot find DHCP server connection

kachan64, Jan 11, 2017
  11. >>"Xbox gives me cannot find DHCP server connection"<< On what screen does it say that? If the network device can't find a valid DHCP server it won't get an IP address. No IP address means no network connection.

Works OK via WIFI though? Your on a home network with a Router right?

alphanumeric, Jan 11, 2017
  12. kachan64 Win User
    Yeah, both are connected to the same wifi network and yes the Xbox One does work. Also if I share wifi using the eithetnet cable else where I can use the Internet no probs. I don't know what is causing it.

kachan64, Jan 11, 2017
  13. Xbox one streaming not working

OK if I read what you posted correctly you went to XBOX App >XBOX > and nothing is listed under "Connect to Your Xbox One"
    So then you used the "+ Add a device" option and it didn't find it?
    Then entered the IP and it still didn't find it? That IP address may change every time you reboot the XBOX by the way.

On your PC open File Explorer and go to "Network", should be second from the bottom just above Homegroup. Is the XBOX listed? My is shown under "Other Devices" and under "Media Devices".

I have to go out for a bit will be back in about an hour to continue this.

alphanumeric, Jan 11, 2017
  14. kachan64 Win User
    Okay thanks. Yeah that what happened. Some how my Xbox IP address stuck the same. Okay I try the other devices option.

kachan64, Jan 11, 2017
  15. kachan64 Win User
    Xbox one streaming not working [​IMG]

This is what I got.

kachan64, Jan 11, 2017
Thema:

Xbox one streaming not working

1. Xbox one streaming not working - Similar Threads - Xbox streaming working

2. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  3. Xbox One controler not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox One controler not working: I have Xbox one controller that I use wired for gaming. But it is not being recognized on my Windows 11 PC anymore. I run Developer Preview buildcanary channel. PC makes sound when I plug USB in but it doesn't show up anywhere device manager, settings, etc. Xbox logo on...
  4. Xbox One Stream to pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Stream to pc: I have a high speed router like pretty much everyone these days if i want to stream over a local area wireless connection it should be flawless Internet is irrelevent.. How do i stream without this weird garbage of sending my signal via the internet and causing **** delays...
  5. Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Issues of connecting to Xbox One to Windows 10: This started happening for a month now. I was trying to stream my xbox gameplay to my windows 10 but it kept on saying that there were errors attempting to stream. Later on, the errors change from "check wifi connection on the xbox and this device" and more, also I tried...
  6. Xbox One Controller not working

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox One Controller not working: I have tried everything. It is a new controller so can anyone please help me? submitted by /u/CrushingBlowBG [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fl9h25/xbox_one_controller_not_working/
  7. Media streaming to Xbox One question

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media streaming to Xbox One question: Have desktop PC with huge secondary HD used to store family photo, video, music, etc. Applicable subdirectories set to share & stream to other devices around house. In main living room, we use Xbox One's internal media player app, and then browse to applicable subdirectory...
  8. Xbox One controller is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Xbox One controller is not working: My computer running Windows 10 doesn’t recognize Xbox One controller. I plugged in an Xbox controller to the USB slot but I saw it vibrating, the lights flashing but it didn’t work. I did some troubleshooting such as running the device troubleshooter, trying to use another...
  9. Can't stream from xbox one on w10 pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't stream from xbox one on w10 pc: I can not stream from my xbox one to my pc. I have power cycled the xbpox and typed in the ip address. My pc can not find it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-stream-from-xbox-one-on-w10-pc/fa445052-821f-4532-ab23-93b9b3daffde
  10. Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming: How to: Enable or Disable Xbox One Game Streaming How to Enable or Disable Game Streaming from Xbox One [img] Information Game streaming is the ability to play Xbox One games remotely from your Xbox One console on any Windows 10 PC on your home network. This feature...