Windows 10: Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

Discus and support Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by DemixHy, Oct 17, 2021.

1. DemixHy Win User

Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato

:)

DemixHy, Oct 17, 2021
  2. erocker Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

I plug my HDMI cable into the card, then into my TV. Those are the steps that I have to do. All the steps you list make absolutely no sense to me.

erocker, Oct 17, 2021
  3. Connecting laptop running windows 10 to hdtv with hdmi

I'm not very tech savvy.

• I know how to run the HDMI cable between laptop and tv.
    • I know how to set my tv to use correct HDMI port.
    What I need to know is how I tell my laptop to recognize my tv and configure it to use my tv as a monitor.

Anyone that can tell me step by step how to do this in windows 10?

Thanks.

Edit 11:43 PM

Thanks for all the help. Hooked up the HDMI cable, plugged tv back in, started laptop up, switched the tv to correct HDMI port and viola...there was my laptop start screen on my tv! Didn't have to do anything but make a few display
    adjustments!

Thanks again, everyone.

MaryAnnBova, Oct 17, 2021
  4. DrPepper Win User

Why exactly is ATi considered be better at HDMI?

Sound works fine only issue with me is underscan when connecting to my tv.

DrPepper, Oct 17, 2021
Thema:

1. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi - Similar Threads - Xbox Laptop hdmi

2. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi: Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-to-a-laptop-with-hdmi/e85e7cfc-97a7-4105-b56c-fe048d293b32
  3. Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox one To a Laptop with hdmi: Can I connect my xbox one to my laptop using hdmi without any streaming boxes camlink/elgato https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one-to-a-laptop-with-hdmi/e85e7cfc-97a7-4105-b56c-fe048d293b32
  4. Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    Xbox One HDMI Connection to Laptop screen: Hi, I was wondering if it was possible to use my laptop monitor as a screen for my Xbox One, most preferably with no extra hardware. Could someone please help me with this?...
  5. Hdmi - laptop - tv

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hdmi - laptop - tv: Hi I recently installed win10 64 on my old Dell laptop. Ram:4gb, Intel core i3 cpu m330, 2,13ghz Graphic: Intel HD graphics I have a problem with connecting my laptop to tv using hdmi cable. First of all: it works if the tv is turned on first then laptop. If I try to do it...
  6. Hdmi - laptop - tv

in Windows 10 Support
    Hdmi - laptop - tv: Hi I recently installed win10 64 on my old Dell laptop. Ram:4gb, Intel core i3 cpu m330, 2,13ghz Graphic: Intel HD graphics I have a problem with connecting my laptop to tv using hdmi cable. First of all: it works if the tv is turned on first then laptop. If I try to do it...
  7. Xbox One Controller Will not connect to windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox One Controller Will not connect to windows 10 laptop: I have a non-bluetooth xbox one controller and I wanted to play some games with it on my laptop. I plug it in to my laptop via usb, it rumbles, but when I turn the controller on, the xbox button blinks for a bit and then fades. I did some digging and I think I am missing the...
  8. xbox one

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    xbox one: how do I let my son add friends https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/xbox-one/e2250c27-e485-4b0a-a1a6-c01dffdbbe2a
  9. Xbox one

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Xbox one: My child has his account/profile set up for xbox one using my email address as he wasn’t old enough to have his own email address. However, he now has his own email address and i want to move his xbox account to his email without losing any of his game data/history. How can...
  10. Xbox one adaptor on PC works on laptop but not PC!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one adaptor on PC works on laptop but not PC!!: Hi all, hope soneone can help with this driving me a bit loopy to say the least!! i have two machines desktop windows 10 & windows 10 laptop Xbox one adaptor been working fine on my desktop for ages suddenly it stopped working...it now longer can see the controller.....