Windows 10: Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10

Discus and support Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So I own both the older and newer version of the Xbox wireless adapters. I tried to connect to them today, and neither adapter works, even after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Omnias, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Omnias Win User

Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10

So I own both the older and newer version of the Xbox wireless adapters. I tried to connect to them today, and neither adapter works, even after uninstalling, restarting, and reinstalling, and neither my two Elite controllers or 6 Xbox One controllers work, which is very frustrating. The controller does work wired, although it just says game controller rather than Elite controller, but the Xbox accessories configurations work fine.

I also tried the adapter on another computer (Surface Pro 3), and it connected instantly to the controller on the other PC. But for whatever reason, whatever I try, I can't get either wireless adapter to work on my main PC anymore with any of my controllers.

This is not the Xbox ACC issue, and Windows claims that the driver is the most up to date version. Under Devices in control panel, the adapter is listed as Model Xbox ACC, manufacturer unavailable, although it appears to be listed properly under Device Manager as Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows under Network Adapters. Device status is this device is working properly, and the light does light up when I press the button to sync on either adapter, but neither adapter will connect to the controller on my PC.

The following are the recent driver events in order after trying to delete and reinstall the driver:

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\511715 was configured.

Driver Name: null

Class Guid: {00000000-0000-0000-0000-000000000000}

Driver Date:

Driver Version:

Driver Provider:

Driver Section:

Driver Rank: 0x0

Matching Device Id:

Outranked Drivers:

Device Updated: false

Parent Device: USB\VID_2109&PID_2812\5&384aae62&0&10

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\511715 was not migrated due to partial or ambiguous match.

Last Device Instance Id: SWD\IP_TUNNEL_VBUS\Teredo_Tunnel_Device

Class Guid: {4D36E972-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}

Location Path:

Migration Rank: 0xF000FFFFFFFFF122

Present: false

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\511715 was configured.

Driver Name: oem226.inf

Driver Date: 07/11/2017

Driver Version: 1.0.46.1

Driver Provider: Xbox

Driver Section: MTWLAN.ndi.NT

Driver Rank: 0xFF0001

Matching Device Id: USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE

Outranked Drivers:

Device Updated: true

Parent Device: USB\VID_2109&PID_2812\5&384aae62&0&10

Driver Management concluded the process to install driver mt7612us_rl.inf_amd64_75ab4556628c9849 for Device Instance ID USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\511715 with the following status: 0x0.

Device USB\VID_045E&PID_02FE\511715 was started.

Driver Name: oem226.inf

Service: mt7612US

Lower Filters:

Upper Filters: xboxgip

:)

Omnias, Dec 6, 2018

2. Xbox Wireless Adapter not working

Hi Michael,

As you are facing with Xbox wireless adapter I suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps from the link below and check if it helps.

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox...roubleshoot-xbox-wireless-adapter-for-windows

Please post back if you need further assistance, we will be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Dec 6, 2018
  3. spunk Win User
    spunk, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10

Xbox Wireless Adapter

Hi,

The Xbox 360 controller will work using the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows. To help you set up your Xbox 360 controller to your computer using the Xbox Wireless adapter, we recommend that you follow the steps provided on this

link

If you need further assistance, feel free to contact us back anytime.

Wilfred Mac, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10

1. Xbox One Wireless Adapters stopped working on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Xbox Wireless Adapters

2. Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working completely: It used to work perfectly fine but one day it just stopped and now no matter what machine I plug it into itDoesn't turn on, no light even when I press the buttonWon't pair to any xbox controllerIsn't recognized by windows when plugged inWon't even show up in device managerNow...
  3. Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working completely: It used to work perfectly fine but one day it just stopped and now no matter what machine I plug it into itDoesn't turn on, no light even when I press the buttonWon't pair to any xbox controllerIsn't recognized by windows when plugged inWon't even show up in device managerNow...
  4. Xbox wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working completely

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working: Been using this for around a year and it has suddenly stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I've found, but nothing has resolved my issue. The device doesn't show up in the device manager and doesn't light up when plugged in as it used to....
  6. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working: Been using this for around a year and it has suddenly stopped working. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips I've found, but nothing has resolved my issue. The device doesn't show up in the device manager and doesn't light up when plugged in as it used to....
  7. Xbox wireless adapter for windows suddenly stopped working

8. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.: Since the update yesterday my system has stopped recognizing the driver for my adapter and none of the normal steps searching for it on the computer, deleting, rebooting, and letting it reinstall, and trying different usb slots have worked. I mentioned this on twitter and one...
  9. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.: Since the update yesterday my system has stopped recognizing the driver for my adapter and none of the normal steps searching for it on the computer, deleting, rebooting, and letting it reinstall, and trying different usb slots have worked. I mentioned this on twitter and one...
  10. Xbox one wireless adapter for windows.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox one wireless dongle stopped working

2. mt7612us.rl.inf

3. no Xbox Wireless Network adapters on my pc

4. xbox one wireless adapter for windows 10 stopped working,
  5. xbox 360 wireless adapter stopped working