Windows 10: Xbox one wireless controller code 43

Discus and support Xbox one wireless controller code 43 in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had this one happen while in the middle of a game. I updated the USB driver and Chipset drivers from MSI motherboard mfg, and updated to the latest... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by WhyUnoWurk, Jan 23, 2021.

1. Xbox one wireless controller code 43

I had this one happen while in the middle of a game. I updated the USB driver and Chipset drivers from MSI motherboard mfg, and updated to the latest version of windows. Restarted my computer, uninstalled the device, tried a different usb port, tried to update the driver manually, there's no adapter listed under Network Adapters in the Device Manager... I'm at the end of my rope I think.

:)

WhyUnoWurk, Jan 23, 2021
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Xbox Controller is not connecting to Wireless Adapter

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I appreciate your time and patience to work on this issue. To have a better clarity on the issue please reply to the following questions:

• Are you using an Xbox one controller?

If you are using an Xbox one controller, I suggest you to refer the steps in the article

How to connect an Xbox One Wireless Controller to a Windows PC
    and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

I would also suggest you to uninstall all the hidden devices under USB hive and check if you are able to connect the wireless adapter. Please follow the steps mentioned below to uninstall the hidden drivers:

1. Press and hold the Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    2. Select Device manager.
    3. Click View tab.
    4. Select Show hidden devices.
    5. Expand Universal Serial Bus and remove all the greyed out devices. To remove the greyed out devices, right click on the device and select
      uninstall.
    6. Restart your computer.

Please reply with the status of the issue, we will be glad to help you further.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Jan 23, 2021
  3. Wireless Xbox One controller requires PIN for Windows 10.

Hi,

You will be asked for a PIN when connecting your wireless Xbox One controller via Bluetooth on Windows 10 if your Bluetooth drivers are not updated. It is also possible that you have to reset the controller to remove the PIN. To resolve your concern, restart
    your controller by following the steps below:

• Power off the controller by pressing and holding the Xbox button on the controller for 6 seconds.
    • Press the Xbox button again to power it back on.
    • Connect your Xbox Wireless Controller to your PC using a USB cable or the Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows.

You can also update your Bluetooth drivers by following the steps on this
    link

Keep us updated with the results after performing the suggested solutions above.

Loraine Mon, Jan 23, 2021
  4. Mala_S Win User

Xbox one wireless controller code 43

Can’t connect Xbox one controller to pc

Hello SubieTY,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Initially, we need to pair the device to show up in the list while connected through Bluetooth. Check with the below mentioned steps and see if it works.

Hope it helps.

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Jan 23, 2021
Thema:

Xbox one wireless controller code 43

1. Xbox one wireless controller code 43 - Similar Threads - Xbox wireless controller

2. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  3. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter: So, about a month 1/2 ago, I was able to use my Xbox controller wireless adapter perfectly fine. Then one day, boom, it just stops working and gives me Code 43 Device Descriptor unavailable every time I plug it in. I've tried tweaking my Regedit as instructed by other...
  4. Code 43 Error with Xbox Wireless Adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox Wireless Adapter Error Code 43: I have recently tried to use my Xbox Wireless Adapter for my Xbox Elite Controller, and the Adapter is giving me an error code 43 with a Device Descriptor Request Fail. Any solutions that i can try to fix this issue? Thank you....
  6. Xbox one s wireless controller issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Xbox one s wireless controller issue: Hi all, not an expert with this stuff and I need some help. My xbox one s controller has just started turning itself off after 5 (or so) seconds, I don't understand why? It has been working fine until yesterday. Has anyone experienced this and what solutions worked for you?...
  7. Code 10 error in Wireless Adapter for Xbox One controller in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Code 10 error in Wireless Adapter for Xbox One controller in Windows: Every time Windows 10 rolls out a patch it completely breaks this particular wireless device. It disconnects from the pad and does not start. Device Manager says I already have the latest drivers. It just says there is an Error Code 10 and the device cannot start....
  8. One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    One or two dongles? Xbox 360 and Xbox one controller wireless controllers for Windows: As per title. Do i need the 2 dongles to be connected to my PC to be able to use the 2 controllers or the Xbox one dongle is backward compatible? Thank you submitted by /u/Logiman43 [link] [comments]...
  9. Xbox one controllers stopped working wirelessly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xbox one controllers stopped working wirelessly: Hi, Was playing the witcher 3 via steam with my xbox one controller connected to my PC via bluetooth, had no issues this would of been approx 05/01/2020 Almost 2 weeks later and no matter which of my various controllers I use or which games I try to play, controller's...
  10. Xbox one controller and wireless adapter

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Xbox one controller and wireless adapter: Guys, i really need help. I am using windows 10. My Xbox One cotroller was connected to my PC with Xbox Wireless adapter. But from this morning i cant connect my controller with my PC. I tried all solutions i could find on internet and yt but nothing. Reinstalling device,...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. xbox wireless adapter for pc code 43

2. xbox wireless adapter code 43